PVP state - Please fix it

I think blizzard realised that ppl don’t like to be forced to do something, like we were “forced” to farm azerite, or artifact power.
Fact why pvp died is because pvpers are LITERALLY FORCED to do pve, in case pve rewards just better gear. Being forced to do pve as pvper, or getting pve armor for doing pvp activities, feels so wrong.
Please, make pvp great again, and bring back pvp vendors with pvp gear, i don’t want to be done with game after progressing raid, i want side activities, like pvp, doing bgs (yes i can do it now, but it’s complete waste of time since it rewards NOTHING) , doing arenas to get better PVP armor, i want to progress pvp and pve separately as it used to be, so it felt like here is sooo much more to do.
Why is blizzard killing real and cool activities and then coming up with forced things like island expeditions and warfronts??
PLS just fix pvp we are in situation where you wait above 10 minutes for bgs and sometimes more than 3 minutes for 3v3 or 2v2 RATED.

32 Likes

I guess I’m LITERALLY forced to PvP bc I want BotE?

Dont get me wrong, I think the way PvP is right now is dumb, but they’re not LITERALLY forcing you to PvE

4 Likes

Lxser, please i’d have to have like 2.2k rating which is impossible to get without decent ilvl to get ilvl i’d get from hc raid, BotE is literally one exception.
HERE NEVER EVER should be something like this that we are foced to do something else to be able to do right in completely different direction

9 Likes

Not literally, but if you don’t you will be behind in gear by a lot.

And that shouldn’t be the case, however the amount of effort you have to put in to farm BotE in some random bgs is nothing compared to having to raid mythic and do m+ every single week.

You know with rating u get better hear right? Even at start u can get 415 i gues? Then at 1.6-1.8 about 430 which is hero lvl, and 430 vs 440 is totaly doable and if u loose ot aint because of those 10 ilvl.
Dont get me wrong, i wanna pvp gear and vendors back too, but this “pvper are forced to pve” is kinda exaggerative, sure it helps, but u can gear pretty decent in pvp only…

Only expectations are trinkets which were busted af this season (last too i guess? Didnt play much)

2 Likes

at this point it’s unlikely that blizzard going to fix, change or update anything in BFA

they are probably busy working on Shadowlands as we speak

Hope so, a lot to work on

1 Like

I mean, when I look at the PvP Ladder the top players seem to mostly be 0-4/8, which is easily puggable this tier.

The PvPers that I know barely raid either, they do their weekly m+ at most.

Don’t take my opinion as a fact since it’s just my opinion but I don’t think a lot of pvpers force themselves to join a raiding guild and raid 8-11 3 nights a week.

1 Like

Are you serious?
A chance to get an item for win, its like 1 RANDOM item per 50+ wins…do you even know how long it takes to play so many games?
430 items are trash at the end of the season 10 itemlevels is a gigantic difference if we talk bis traits trinkets etc.
And if you meant items from cap…go and try to cap in arena with 400 ilvl and then come back and tell us how long it did take you to go trough whole gear of capping cp to get to 430 gear and cap again.

Is this seriously the first comment?
You seem like are not big of a fan to do pvp for a pve essence, why do you starting with a troll answer in a topic where ppl complain exactly about that but in ather way around…we dont like to do pve for pvp either…

Because you’re not literally forced to do it, it’s not really that much of a troll answer.

2 Likes

Pikaboo is 3k mmr as rogue on na with 100% pvp gear…crymore

3 Likes

No it’s not because in pvp you can’t get items like tank trinkets, gettiku etc, and even if you are high rated enough to get high ilvl items (which is way harder than doing m+ btw) pvp gear still doesn’t have the right stats you need on every piece. In fact if you want to have bis gear you will have maybe 3-4 items from pvp with right stats and everything else will come from pve. Not to mention that mythic raid drops 445 baseline gear while for 2400+ arena you get 435 from regular games and 1 random item per week 445 from chest.

Sure 1 player out of 1000 playing on hardmode and getting rating that must really prove your point. Go and ask him what he thinks about pve gear and he will tell you the same as i did. Also i checked him and he doesn’t have 100% pvp gear so you lied.

7 Likes

100% PvP gear? Really?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/tmpikaboo

3 Likes

When an answer is missing the point completely and makes a big fuss about semantics irrelevant to the discussion, it’s solidly within the parameters for trolling.

3 Likes

In the end this is again the problem of forcing player in content they do not want to do. PvE’ers going PvP for essences and PvP’ers going PvE for higher ilvl… The whole system is just wrong.

4 Likes

I personally doubt I’m a very troll-y person, but you can go ahead and believe whatever you want :3

I dont pvp much, but from my experience i doubt its 1 item in 50 wins, thats just bs man…

Once again, it is difference, but if u think u are losing because of those 10 ilvls u are wrong.

Did u read my post where i literaly said tank trinkets are expectations?

I dont wanna repeat myself over and over again, but looks like i have to… If u think 10ilvl/bis stats are reason u arent top 1 pvp player u are wrong.

Isnt this kinda random? There are top tier players decked in full pvp gear with bis stats, or are they cheating?

I never said you are, in fact based on your other posts you probably aren’t, merely that that reply is.

1 Like

Yes I did, and I also said gettiku and effects like that, or did you not read that?

It’s not the only reason obviously, but if you don’t think 10 ilvl and bis stats are a big deal than you are delusional.

No there are not. There are simply no items in pvp loot table for you to collect full bis gear and that is a fact. If your bis stats are vers/haste you will have it on few pieces only while the rest will be vers/crit, haste/mastery etc.

1 Like

So instead of mentioning trinkets mention only getiku? Maybe?

Yea but thats the problem, people make it appear to be bigger issue than it realy is… Most of people complaining about “pvper forced to pve” are people bellow 2k rating, which is perfectly doable without 450ilvl and full bis gear, so ill just say it again, it helps, but it isnt crucial for you to play thus u arent forced…

And do you realize that even pve players that do a lot more pve than those “forced” pvper spends like half season at least to get full bis with all rng? Hell its so hard to get 445 bis stats or at least socketed. U dont need that, u dont need to min max everything to 100% just to be viable…

1 Like