PvP system is breaking down

the pvp system is a little broken.
the only reason i play WoW is the pvp itself.
the last 5 weeks straight, all the battlegrouds that i did (WSG and AB) were against premade grps…
the pvp system became pay to win situation were there is no equal match making, cant play a sec without dying to a premade.
Im sure that there are alot of people who doesnt want to spend 500g a day on consumables, world buffs, flasks and bump up the ranks like a some robots and just want to pvp with random people and have fun with equal maching.

I know AV is the most reasonable one, but still, to queue for it takes 1h-2h.
I hope im not the only one who care for that situation that has become, and we really need to do something about it.

3 Likes

Blizzard seem careless and refuse to fix the problem THEY CAUSED! NOBODY asked for russians to be added to EU’S BG’S. It was forced by blizzard. Their dumb 24/7 premades destroyed and killed bg’s for NORMAL players.
It’s not fun at all! Either mix them and other non english nations like they did with epic bg’s or add them to asia/chinese bg’s where they belong!
Because of blizzard’s stupidity we suffer this unnecessary nonsense since god damn MOP for god’s sake! For how long more they want to torment us with russian premades ffs. They have deal with putin or what?..

4 Likes

…No, that isn’t what pay2win means.

If you bothered reading what the OP was saying rather than just the word “premade”, you’d know he was talking about Classic.

Not to make you more angry, but the game currently is truly P2W because you can buy gold directly from Blizzard, and then proceed to use that gold to buy a quick and efficient raid/M+/rating boost with their blessing to get all the gear your heart desires.

It took them many years, but they have finally arrived at a monetization scheme that allows you to gear your character with your credit card without causing a revolt. I’d say it’s clever, but really MMOs have been utilizing similar indirect monetization schemes since their inception. It’s just that WoW used to be “clean” and “decent”.

You can’t legally buy gold in Classic. And the current gear boosting method in retail is getting hit pretty hard with the Shadowlands M+ changes.

Are you talking about 20-29 level bracket?
This bracket is so toxic and so broken!
Its not even “Pay to Win”… its “Pay Once To Win Forever”.

Its full of 20 level “Veterans”. They just pay once to be subscribers and then stop their XP at level 20 and skill up profesions and buy enchants. Then when their subscription expires, they can play freely with these 20 level fat twinks with enchants in 20-29 lvl bracket vs Starter Editions and nub levelers, without paying anymore.

Blizz should do something about that.

1 Like

full agree… i have been on 20+ bg loss streaks, on ally or horde makes no difference, random BGs are just totally pointless now, we are forced to either join a total pvp guild and only do premades against the other premades, or just Q up and lose over and over gain… its not fun anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.