PVP Tuning

I see Blackwolfgodx on crusade again :smirk:

It actually depends on the comp you’re facing. RetWar would drain any healer faster than RMP for example due to an overwhelming amount of damage and mortal wound healing debuff.

You’re just trying to justify being hardstuck to 1700 by accusing other classes why in reality discs are as strong as hpaly and rsham. This attitude won’t lead you to skill growth.

1 Like

Blackwolfgodx is a good disc pri in my opinion, I think you are not being fair and respect his skills and knowledge

ey rusky alot of higher rated players then you agree with me, so how come ?

“Disc is the offensive healer ofc they need to oom first” - watches hpal oneshotting someone 1v3 in AWC :thinking: and every hpal outdamaging disc priests. And rshaman having similar dmg most of the time.

Sure make it a trade off but then disc needs to do more damage then atm.

As a rdruid I want to see some rdruids changes first so - so we maybe can be seen in AWC once. And ofc MW/hpriest.

4 Likes

thank you, i can undersatnd blizzard limits their interaction with forums when people like this rusky and rest of clown squad comes with their game mechanics inputs

2 Likes

Well your inability to climb the ladder doesn’t give you right to offend people using xenophobic remarks and make it personal. But I got it right all you need is a a little bit affirmation by forum strangers just to feel a little bit less pathetic. Farewell, troll.

answer my question why does higher rated players than you agree with me

REALLY NICE CHANGES! no nerfs to WW monks or arms warrior! Now there will be NO COMPS but WW/arms - hpala in 2v2 :smiley: great stuff blizzard!

1 Like

Disc deals zero damage without mana, bro.

I don’t understand why you had to bring his nationality into the conversation.
Is not like he is french or something.

1 Like

Luckily you can end a game in a few minutes with mindgames :slight_smile:

Yes I meant cost of spells for other healers.
I think people know what I mean, regardless of rating or AWC a disc just goes out of mana 2-3 times faster than other healers.
I don’t think it is because damage, every healer deals a discipline damage these days.
Damage for discipline was nerfed hard in bfa, which, fair enough they buffed healing output instead.

Still, not having mana to last more than a few min creates an easy win condition for many teams.

1 Like

This is how the healer ladder looks above 2400+:

1. Paladin 45.6% (718)
  2. Priest 39.0% (615)
  3. Shaman 10.9% (171)
  4. Druid 3.8% (60)
  5. Monk 0.8% (12)

Priests in high rating don’t seem to have such a big problem, given the fact that they are slightly below the paladins but 4 TIMES more than the next place.
Or they might have problems with mana but they are so strong in other areas that it doesn’t matter.
Point is, people complain that the priest gets low on mana, while everyone picks it at high rating.

U spelled his name wrong blackcrylord.

Fixed it for u

Just quit PvP man

go find another hobby 10 years arena. hahhaha

• thousand of players agree with me :>

you sad to see a low rated player pointing out obvious flaws :smiley: ? your not bringing in value informatino to improve the game, i guess u just want warriors to stay op, absolute loser mentality state of mind

the whole community things the pvp balance is garbage and everone backs me up on this even you,

while u running arround this forums posting " heey guys im high rated game is good!! im cool plz adore me " hahahha wierdo

10 years and still ? What low

i want to believe you are joking

Holy Pally does more damage overall I’d say, but no healer brings more burst in a damage window than Disc.