[PvP] WW Covenant for arena

Hello, today i wanna talk about the best pvp covenant for monk. Many people started switching from Kyrian to necrlords. But why? Are necrolords that really better for 2s / 3s pushing? Is there a proper reason of their strenght for winning?

Hi mate

I’m French so you guys will probably find any mistakes on my translate, I’ll do my best to be understandable :wink:

For my part I recently swap from Kyrian to Necro for these reasons:

This is a meta incredibly bursty and I want to have much more defensives, like the amazing flesh shield and the little passive shield below 50%, I also want to have more counters against rogue or Feral, I don’t want to easily give my trinket like I did with Kyrians and finally I don’t want to always be the Main focus for the whole arenas games too.

Also I want to notice that the offensive spell Aoe of necromonks ( I don’t know the English name of the vial) is obviously less durable than the Kyrian spell but much more bursty, so in my opinion it is more craft for arenas windows and setups.

And Well the design of necros game play, animations and lore seduced me by far than any other covenants.

I’m ultra casual, so take with pinch of salt… but I noticed my Kyrian heal was often moot, when affected by MS & similar effects.
Necroshield doesn’t suffer the same prob.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.