Pyrewood Village 'is not accepting character transfers right now'

I have been transferring some characters across from another realm, managed to get two across last night however come to move a couple more today but now getting the error message that Pyrewood Village isn’t accepting transfers at this time.

Is this purely to deal with the demand of pre-patch hype? has this happened before and how long did it go on for?

Really annoying as I am now stuck in a situation where I’ve got characters scattered across different realms!

I’m in the same situation with some characters I didn’t manage to move in time. I really hope they open up transfers before launch. At least for people with max level characters on Pyrewood to allow transferring of alts

Should open up as soon as the last of the few Horde players leave :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seconding this. I moved out of Thekal due to the insane queues but would like to bring my actual main from another server (not from Thekal).

Can’t play with my friends because of this and I cba to make a new character. Doesn’t make any sense to me without a free transfer away from the realm or a lock on new characters.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.