QnA /spit on us by blizzard

https ://clips .twitch .tv/CrispySoftDragonflyTF2John

7 Likes

to be expected.

3 Likes

This is
 very bad. Even worse than the “Don’t you have phones?” comment during that unveiling at BlizzCon. Basically their PR handling is showing a more and more DISMISSIVE attitude towards negative feedback, and apparently a BIASED view against PvP feedback.

One may not think it’s that bad, but it’s bad. It’s extremely bad. For one, it’s highly unprofessional to mock customers openly like that. It also basically confirms that they have no plans to address PvP, ever. It’s not a part of their MO anymore to deal with PvP, is pretty much what it means.

It’s not going to get better from here - it’s only going to get worse. This is what you can surmise from their dismissive treatment of PvP feedback. And it shows that they are more and more disconnected from being able to understand their own players, especially when you combine it with the negative class design & gearing process feedback from PvE players as well.

Anyone checking this thread will probably find
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFogWej65mQ (HeelvsBabyface checking how many characters that was played within 2 weeks prior to that video) and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3InzGgtLSY (Bellular checking the website statistics of all kinds of major 3rd party WoW websites, like the undermine journal, mmo-champion and so on)
very interesting. It’s of course not definitive per se but the sources don’t lie. It’s just a matter of how to interpret them. And they’re both showing downward trends. Which means the game is bleeding subs and “player engagement” right now.

8 Likes

yes idd its rly bad they are showing no interest in pvp

• no pvp lead designer
  • 0 real pvp changes
  • they want us to donate money for awc tournament
1 Like

no they want you to donate money to their pockets and somewhere along the way they regrettably part with 25% of it to fund their own tournaments

3 Likes

Didn’t need a Q&A for them to spit on us

1 Like

This explains why they are not even trying to fix anything. Shame.

Oh god

So that they are killing PvP and they are not even feel bad about it, is there any1 who tried Ashes of Creation?

This is legit the reaction i always imagined when i see some genious making a Thread writing “fix PvP goddammit”.

inb4 Jito pops his head in to say hi, it is just their inability to analyze indistinct criticism. Which is also indicative of how they’ve become further and further disconnected from players.

sorry i just didn’t get it.

someone told them to fix pvp
and they said “we got rid of them”? i’m not sure to clearly hear, the sound is buggy for me

and what was the contex prior to that?

since i never watch those qna shootshow lol

Not to take anyone’s side, but I’m pretty sure he’s just memeing on you guys and your “FIX PVP BONOBO COMPANY!” threads.

This is probably taken so out of context. They are probably referring to comments like “fix pvp” “fix classes” “fix the game”.

:shushing_face:

I’m sure that they were meming this kind of posts

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-bfa-is-sh/35019

Irrelevant. Even indistinct feedback can be analyzed and looked into, when patterns emerges. And the amount of people using that “PvP is bad” meme does show a pattern, does it not? That alone merits investigating, yet they don’t. They dismiss it as “noise” and use the rhetoric that they are the owners of the game, while we just play it.

I’ve mentioned possible ways in past threads for how to deal with indistinct feedback, EVEN when you assume that “noise” is a constant and can’t ever be helped completely. But it’s when that amount increases that patterns and timings starts to emerge and should rightfully be looked into, it’s not the responsibility of customers to provide essays explaining just what is wrong.
Especially when most people in the world aren’t capable of grasping bigger pictures than what “slaps them in the face” so to speak.

1 Like

I mean that this post doesn’t bring anything constructive. You for example try to express your oppinion and you think about changes. You bring your ideas. This guys just says “This game is crap - fix it or I unsub!” xD Great feedback.

Most feedback in the world is indistinctive. It’s the companies’ responsibility to find ways to deal with it in a manner they find is appropriate, and companies that can’t do it in a way that meets the customers’ expectations will lose those customers. It’s inevitable when the product(s) doesn’t satisfy customers on its own.
But this is not the only factor that determines customer retention, however it is one of the factors that affects it. And Blizzard is letting untrained monkeys do it, when it should be handled by their marketing department(s).

Absolutely pathetic, disgusting beyond imagination.
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Bunch of money hungry pigs.