Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

Sylvanas is technically a High Elf if we are going to consider Blood Elves and High Elves as two different races :smiley:

Although she is actually an undead.

1 Like

Even if we consider them as “seperate”, I’ve started thinking that Blood Elves aren’t getting any new features, now. So much seems to be pinned behind NPC’s.

Yup.

No customization for Blood Elves!

Probably right, at this stage. :rofl:

You know I wish the high elf fans would not slap the hand that offers the greatest compromise to them, void elves.

There are a lot of people that want/wanted a lot of things and never got them in WoW. They would have loved getting a compromise on this level (basically what they wanted with slight difference).

1 Like

Yeah - me.
I want purple eyes and I probably ain’t getting them.

I’ll go and have my tantrum for 30 minutes and come back, reserved.

1 Like

You deserve purple eyes - we will join you in solidarity.

1 Like

It doesn’t look likely, my sweet, but thank you.

I might have to make a third mage, a nightborne mage, just so I can play an elven arcane mage with purple eyes and arcane runes :frowning:

2 Likes

There is only few of them… Or one with many alts. Anyway~ those are Paladin wannabe. You cant reason with them just like you cant reason with someone that wants to play human demon hunter.

I want to play human demon hunter btw
(mumble~ mumble~ JAEGER!)

I don’t even have to read your full sentence to reply as you already said it for me blood elves are high elves. They belong to the horde wow is adding customisation options and the horde have wanted blue eyes and tattoos since TBC. Why would they give you our race with perks and shiny new features the horde deserve that not you or the alliance we will be very angry.

2 Likes

News flash blood elves get blue eyes option shadowlands.

1 Like

I would love to have high elf paladin :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The horde is waiting for you.

2 Likes

They’re rare, but they do exist. One of Uther’s own pupils, Mehlar Dawnblade, was a Paladin before the Exile happened. I mean he’s not anymore, he’s a Blood Elf Blood Knight now, but they could exist.

3 Likes

Reported for spam

2 Likes

According to the wowhead dataminer as of today, it could be something as simple as an oversight that hasn’t been fixed yet.

Ion certainly shot down the idea in no uncertain terms not too long ago, and it would apparently take as little as removing a single file from a folder and those baby blues are gone from the playable options.

Not that it really matters, blue eyes or not, the sin’dorei are quel’dorei in all but name and allegiance. I for one am quite happy with the ren’dorei compromise for us Alliance players.

Don’t trust someone if you can see their lips moving when they say something.

1 Like

Dread it run from it destiny has arrived and that is the fact that the blood elves and the sun well have been cleansed. Which means a return of the blue eyes. I as a blood elve/high elve player can’t wait for that been waiting since TBC.

Ion also said that Blood Elves with blue eyes made no sense showing that a) He does not know the lore, and b) He is unaware that there already -are- Blood Elves with blue eyes as NPC’s in the game…

I am not as yet willing to take his words as gospel, when he has been proven incorrect before he even opened his mouth on the matter…

We’ll just have to wait and see.

1 Like

No, alliance waiting for you.

Highelves as allied race!

1 Like