Quest disappear after abadone and now i stuck on questline and progress

After i abandon quest “Finding the Rajani” from Lorewalker Cho in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, quest just disappear and now NPC don’t gave me quest anymore. Then i go around to all last quest location but nothing and now i stuck with progress. I open ticket but support just give me copy-pase answer without see my issue. Also i try disable all addons etc… but nothing. I see on this forum and wowhead that some people got same issue like me but with no answer about “fixing” or answer from support about bug/glitch/issue for this quest. So i need help because i stuck with progress about “Legendary cloak and corruption”

#3 days now!

Have you checked Cho in the top of the Mogushan Palace? Cho’s yellow ! often don’t show on the map.

You mean here
link for screenshot: prnt.sc/rtrhxs, prnt.sc/rtri7p?
and before this quest was
link for quest: wowhead.com/quest=56538/clans-of-the-mogu
and you can see here that i have complited this quest
link for screenshot: prnt.sc/rtrjy5.
But now i stuck on whole progress without help #3 days now.

Hey Fabrizzio,

This does sound a bit odd for sure as the quest should just appear again for you at Lorewalker Cho. Do make sure though you are in the correct phase as he will only appear in the present version of the Vale. You can chat with the Bronze Dragon NPC that is on the balcony near Lorewalker Cho (marked as a speech bubble on the map) to make sure you are in the correct version.

If Lorewalker Cho still doesnt offer the quest, even when talking to the NPC and you have made sure you are in the present version of the Vale, you’ll need to reopen that ticket to our support team. The wait time is quite long at the moment but they will try to get to you as quickly as possible to sort this out for you.

2 Likes

OMG THANKS! I just try and works :smiley:

1 Like

:partying_face:

1 Like