Question about conquest

Hey,

My friend just bought Sl to play arenas with me.

When he reaches lev 60 he will have unlocked all the conquest points from the sewson start?

Or that only apliess to alts that already had Sl?

He will have to start the grind journey of his lifetime. But all points will be available for him to grab.

Buuuut since the cap is like 6300 now, and you get 25 / win, youre looking at about 250 wins needed to cap. So about 500 games with a 50/50 win rate.

Yea perfect, ty man, i know its a harsh grind, but atleast the points are there! Ty so much!

I hope they make a good Catch up for that soon

Yea, 45 conquest per win would be somtheting decent. Lel

Man even more like 80 u should Not spend hours to Catch up

True, that would be amazing, but this toxic company wont even change them yo 35, so yea…

Wod was the best, i had 5 alts in 1,5months fully geared for arenas.

Now u need 1month spamming to have decent gear

Yes or legion i lvlt to 110 and queed couse templates made it possible

1 Like

250 wins to reach cap,but…

You wont do all those games in one week,not even 2 weeks pehaps,so that’s 2 additional items from the vault.

Do daily stuff ) 145 from bg;s + 235 (daily rated )

10 days of that = 3800 cp

In 20 days you can reach cap just by doing daily stuff,which should be possible for everyone,even hardcore casuals.

1 Like

Conquest amount gained from arenas ain’t that bad, but all the side grind.

25 per win is a huge grind bro, my friend will have bad gear and people at 0 cr have high ilv.

250 wins its best case scenario with 500 games played at win ratio 50

Yes its that bad. So is the side grind. One worse thing doesnt lesser the other.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.