Question about Legendaries

Hello

In order to have some fun in Random Battlegrounds, I recently rolled a Hunter. Hunters being one of the several classes dishing out insane damage in BGs, and I always wanted to try one anyways. I know the prepatch will hit soon, but still I do not want my Hunter to suck for the next month(s).

My question is: I have unlocked the Unity belt on him, but I need a Legendary ability that the belt does not have. So…

1. is it possible to change the ability of the Unity belt?

2. if not, and I will have to make a new Legendary, and can I wear said new Legendary instead of the Unity belt? I do not have Revered with the Enlightened, so can only wear one Legendary.

3. to unlock the Runecarver, I have to run Torghast to get the quest done. Any tips on this? How long will it take to do this?

I did a Google check on these questions, but because Shadowlands content is generally unpleasant, I want to doublecheck here, so as to avoid for instance running Torghast needlessly.

1. I don’t think you can change the legendary power, only upgrade the belt.
  2. Unity is an enlightened legendary, and thus does not count to the limit of 1 crafted SL legendary. My other mage doesn’t have revered either but they can wear 2 legendaries. You need the revered rep to unlock the memory so you can runecarve it on a different slot.
  3. I don’t remember exactly how it goes but I think you might have to do one scripted run to unlock the runecarver, then he gives you quests that are basically “get the materials needed to make a legendary”. If you’re honored with the enlightened you can buy a cache of soul ash and soul cinders with cosmic flux, otherwise you might need a few torghast runs to get enough to craft a legendary.

I think the biggest time constraint would be getting your desired memory, which depending on which is it might take more time than others.

Thank you! This was very helpful, and I am glad about being able to wear both Legendaries.

I want the memory from the Ardenweald world boss, if I understood the wowhead information correctly, it should be a guaranteed drop and the boss should be up next week. I hope!

Thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.