Question about old removed challenge transmogs from Mop

So basicly i was checking black market ah and was thinking why in the world did we never get old cm sets on bmah or give all class sets to people who finished all instances on gold and got atleast 1 set. I know those sets are supposed to show “skill” or whatever but then i look at bmah and see tier 3 items wich actualy meant something when you saw someone wearing full set and now anyone with gold can get all sets. And you have been returning so many old items to game like old zul aman transmog at isle of thunder, or scarlet set at darkmoon faire, or defias set in deadmines, or chromatic sword and alot of blue boe lvl 60 items that were removed in cata now again drop in vanilla dungeons. Even wod cm weps are account wide. We can even transmog legendaries in shadowlands and walk naked beside pants these days. So why in the world can’t you just give us rest of cm sets for people who finished it atleast once or put them on bmah as sets? i know we got recolors in legion class halls but those colors look terrible and items are missing so many details from original cm sets. So please can we get them back? its been so many years.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.