Questions about Warriors (items and cosmetics)

Hello guys,

I’m planning on coming back again and this time I think I’ll probably play another class.

I used to be Rogue since TBC, now DH since Legion and I don’t see any improvement to its skeletal rotation so I think I’ll go with a Warrior, while leveling one I really enjoyed how the rotation played in general.

I’ll probably play Arms (I know not the best in PvE), I just wanted to know if, like other classes, warrior had fun items and collectables that are reserved for Warrior only. For example, Priests do have toys that can only be used by them.

I tried to search for some, but nothing came up on my end.

Hey Kyrøs,

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Wowhead has a pretty solid overview of all class-specific items, so maybe that helps further? There aren’t a huge bunch of class-specific toys though, and most of them are tied to vendors in your Legion class hall.
The guide wasn’t updated in about half a year, but I wouldn’t be aware of any major class-specific items having been introduced in SL, so should still mostly be up to date. Legion as an expansion was very foused on class identity and class-specific items and fun stuff, so most of those items (including the mounts and titles) will come from that expansion.

Hope that helps :wink:

1 Like

Thanks ! I indeed had a look at it but nothing special for wars (Rogues have an insane amount overall though).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.