Queue exploiting - can it be reported?

Recently, Blizzard divided non-120 battlegrounds into ‘‘XP-on’’ and ‘‘XP-off’’ categories. Following that, a large portion of the twinking community has resorted to using a particular macro to enter XP-on battlegrounds.

Without getting into too much detail, the twink will queue with his XP on, and upon receiving a BG invite, he will speak to the XP-toggle NPC and hit a macro a split second before entering a BG. The twink is now in an XP-on BG with his XP turned off.

Since these players need to be next to the XP NPC in Stormwind / Orgrimmar, it’s quite easy to see who is exploiting this mechanic.

Does anybody know if this is considered as against the rules? Would recording these players entering a BG from the XP-toggle NPC be useful for a ticket report?

1 Like

Yes it is reportable and I truly hope those doing it get banned.

Blizzard have their own system to check so a video won’t really help.

1 Like

A better option would be to automatically detect twinky GEAR (because that’s what it’s all about, not the ‘stopping of XP’ as much, because even starter accounts have stopped XP), and then automatically direct them to separate places with other twinks.

The only reason why I would want to do this, is because my char is NOT a twink, but I don’t want to level it beyond a certain spot, which I found to be the ‘sweet spot’ of BGs.

Now this is taken away from me and I am put amongs TWINKS just because I want to play the good bracket, where ally can at least win sometimes? One day, we had 12 victories. That’s the kind of ‘normal’ I am looking for.

So it’s kind of unfair that the “stopping of XP” is how ‘twinks are detected’, when it should be ‘Level + gear discrepancy’.

How about just NOT letting twinks exist? Why should level 20 be able to wear level 60 gear anyway? Or level 101 wear some 300+ legendaries?

Just force each level to wear appropriate gear, and problem solved, and I can still stop XP without being put amongst twinks.

I hate that NON-TWINKS are forced to be ‘detected as Twinks’.

oh so now it is illegal to play the game as it is supposed to be and gear up your character? so now we have to make sure not to get too good gear, and better delete it if it procs epic, so we won’t get reported? lol wth is this nuub mentality xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.