Quick, throw me some solutions to this queue problem

I’ve already heard some fantastic ideas, but we need more. At the rate it’s going now, we’re about to reach 2 hour queues MINIMUM per battleground. What are some stuff we’re already doing to dampen the queue issues?

• Corpse camp green level alliance players

Fantastic Idea that has been thrown around the forums. If we secure every questing hub, every flight path, every inch of outland. And make sure that no alliance players can do their activities without transfering or quitting, then that will surely send a message to blizzard that we horde players want to have fun playing BGs and have our time respected.

• Turtle battlegrounds to get more honor

So our queues are absolute horrid, no one wants to sit through that considering our limited free time when we aren’t working/sleeping. So when we do get into our BGs, the smartest thing to do is trying to prolong the length of the battleground as long as possible. I didn’t sit there for 2 hours just to finish a match in 10 minutes? So if we turtle for like an hour or more, those bonus honors and HKs will be worth our while. If only the queues wouldn’t have to be that long.

So what are some solutions that aren’t implemented into the game yet?

• Adding MERC MODE

Of course. The last pillar of our foundation. If blizzard implements MERC MODE for us horde players, we will never have to wait 1-2 hours for this unpredicted queue again! Like, there is 0 downsides to this. Yeah sure, the alliance might’ve lost out on the player majority edge, the pvp racial edge, and now will lose the pvp queue edge. But, that’s not our fault? We just wanted to play the game and have fun doing it, even if it caused others misfortune. You should blame blizzard for that, and the alliance players should have known what they got themself into.

• Faction transfers or rerolling?

Such a dumb take honestly. Why would we give greedy blizzard our money for faster queues? I mean, even if they were free, I do not want to leave my gank squad friends behind. It would not fix the issues blizzard put us in at all. And this ‘‘reroll or quit’’ stuff is so unsympathetic to the actual victims of this issue. I mean sure, we killed servers during P2 classic but can you really hold a grudge against us for so long? Touch grass.

I would love to hear your solutions, and hopefully we will get this fixed fast. Chop chop blizzard.

6 Likes

The only solution is to reroll Alliance.

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Uhm, unsympathetic much?

This ‘‘reroll alliance’’ gibberish does not benefit us at all. Why should I have to do the work that blizz put us into? Besides, I have actual friends and guilds playing horde.

Well, enjoy your 1h queues then :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

:unamused: /sigh 10chars frown

• Do other things while you wait for queue: world pvp, gold farm, professions
  • Get better at arena despite gear disadvantage and use everything you learnt to kick butt once you get the gear
  • Do PVE stuff
  • Reroll an alliance character somewhere else and play it if the queues get to you
  • Quit altogether

Edit: all things you can do now without developer solutions.

1 Like

The only thing that’ll do is further lengthening your queue times. Do you really think you can bully blizzard into adding merc mode? You MAY get paid faction change. This is the same company that added the boost and charges you 15€ to keep playing on vanilla classic.

This is you: “Screw the alliance, screw all the disadvantages they have, I want EVERY advantage and I want it NOW”. You sound like a spoiled 12 year old.

Turnabout, is fair play :wink:

I’m honestly not sure if you’re sarcastic or not (which just goes to show you how many blindly raging hordies infest these forums these days), but this is in case you’re not.

2 Likes

The amount of people missing obvious sarcasm is a bit concearning…

Guess it’s only 3 people but still.

1 Like

Either that, or the horde whining has become so on the nose that it’s hard to differentiate sarcasm from extremism. I believe this is called poe’s law.

Just gave some genuine glaringly obvious tips for whoever is reading it. But whatever.

Already owning the lowbies for HKs

I don’t want play against players with advantages.

I might have to if blizzard doesn’t do something about this soon :frowning:

Well they better, we just want to play the game.

I’m sorry, I thought I was paying a subscription to play the game?

:pinching_hand:

Which is completely fine. But what I constantly see on this forum is just one-sides, dense and stubborn discussions that lead nowhere.

You cannot expect a working solution, that works for both parties, in such a short time.

Was just giving some ideas on what to do, or you can quit until a response is given (or not). No point in how extreme people are on here.

Watch a movie, you got the time for it until que pop :grimacing:

Fight against AI-bots (essentially PvE ie: battle for stromgarde)
Triple honor gain buff for horde. Not sure how much a percentage of alliance players join a bg queue compared to the horde/alliance ratio playerbase, but give the alliance like +100/+200% honor gain and factor the bg-queue time for horde like twice, or triple that amount.

Use the copied beta characters from alliance players? So 1 guy has 2 or 3 characters of him playing simultaneously, without him knowing? ehh??

Great post love the ideas.
If Blizzard wont respond, guess we just have to make the life of an alliance player living hell.

That was healthy for flamelash

2 Likes

I think I’ll just adapt to the community thats playing wow these days and start griefing every lowlvl player I can find - on both sides. This is apparently what wow is all about now.

ye lets keep the majority of players in 2 hours queues to protect the fragile alliance ego.

good idea guys you should consider opening a gaming company

1 Like

Increase horde side of the battleground by 50% so more horde fit into the BGs

1 Like

Were you also protesting in P2 when the entire game was completely unplayable to the entire alliance faction on several servers?