R.I.O is STILL a Wall infront of players

tank u self u fate of u group u hand fairness good tank cerry group long way

It may be a wall, luckily, people were kind enough to leave a ladder for you to climb over the wall with, now, if only you could be bothered to use it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Concidering how many terrible players there are, you simply cant judge if a player is good just by looking at their gear, since blizzard throws gear at ppl. And so the only way to see if a player is capable if by having something like raider io. Even by then you can get a high scored player beeing just as blind as Ray Charles. Ive had 3 UR 15 keys depleted just today simply by ppl not running around and soaking the ticks when Cragmaw does his tantrum, and this dungeon have been out for a year by now. These are players who have decent raider io score even.

Honestly man its not even hard to get up ur score, just do all 10s and you get like 1.1k score. if all you wanna do is weekley 10s, those grps are not hard to get invited to

And lets be honest, even if there was no such thing as raider io, ppl would find another way to see if the player they invite is capable of doing the job. You might forget but we used to have stuff like gear score etc which basically is the same.

Thank god for Raider io

These posts are just as lame as those who want M+ key leavers to get punished. There are times were leaving the key is far better than staying in a grp that clearly have no clue about whats going on, and then starts flaming the rest of the party for a wipe, which they themselves most of the time are causing.

1 Like

If you do all keys on +10 intime you will end up with a rating of around 1K, which is more then enough to get into any 10 pug, but don’t expect them to instaly invite you, if you aren’t a DH or rogue, your chances are fairly low as a non dh/rogue. It’s that simple.

Dunno about 10-s , but 14-15 pugs all about need rogue/DH/WW. This week tho they need 2 rogues. :+1:

I kind of don’t want to reply because it’s such a redundant topic that I see every time when I take a look at the forums, but let me just say this: you’ve chosen the pug life, so don’t complain. You could just make friends/join guilds/communities and have a bunch of people to play with. But no, you choose to only play with random people. And how do those random people know you’re good? They don’t. So they use indicators such as r io. That’s all there is to it.

6 Likes

Most of non-pugs don’t want to tryhard too and choose METa classes, juts saying. A lot of guys who playing rogue/DH + random DPS.

I don’t find RIO a wall. Instead, it is a stair.

2 Likes

na its chine wall on steriods wise players would accept not decline delist or fake inv …waste of time

And that sort of behaviour is everything wrong with this game. People are so precious about their RIO score its honestly pathetic. Ultimately, whether you get it in time or not in time you STILL get loot at the end and you still get the weekly chest. Also, people learn by making mistakes, we are all human and cannot get it perfect every time. If you see someone struggling with a mechanic, GUIDE THEM, show them where they are going wrong rather than being a complete jerk and flaming them. As far as I am concerned if you pug a mythic you have no right to moan.

5 Likes

Except for some people, if their only reason to do the key is for score, the loot doesn’t matter. Of course these people shouldn’t really join keys that are just for the cap, and most of them don’t. But if you as a group are doing a key, say a +16, just for the score, if you mess it up really badly and won’t time it even if you play it well for the rest of it, it’s just waste to finish it.

I am inclined to agree with you here but my point remains that if they are so precious about their RIO score then they should be in an organised group with friends/guilders and NOT pugging. You lose your right to complain when you pug and quite frankly if you are a fan boy of RIO then you shouldn’t be pugging in the first place because your wasting other peoples time. Controversial opinion I know but that’s how I feel about this.

1 Like

You do realize this statement can go both ways yes? Both for people who care about RIO and for people like OP who just want to do their cap.

I wouldn’t say it’s controversial, it’s mostly true. That being said, I don’t see anything wrong with people pugging keys for score, as long as it’s stated that it is for score in the description/title for the group.

You do realize this statement can go both ways yes? Both for people who care about RIO and for people like OP who just want to do their cap.
[/quote]

No of course, I again agree with you. It does go both ways. I think the point the OP is trying to make is that LFG has become an environment dominated by people who use Raider IO which is preventing other players from completing mythics. To be honest there are arguments on both sides and no one is necessarily right but I do think that Radier IO has its problems.

This addon is a warm welcome for me as a tank. it is nice to have people in my group who do 35k st dps instead of 8k. which is way below my dps as tank.

This is too much truth.
And because people like OP facerolled the dungeon on m0/low keys 10times they think now they belong in +15 and blame rio score x)

The reason alone that he cries about rioscore shows that he is simply a bad player because every good player knows how easy and quick it is to get his own +10 or the score to get invites for it.

But this attitude is probably also the reason he doesnt know any people who want to run m+ with him :smiley:

rio score is the best thing ever added to the game and opens the possibility to even run higher keys at anytime without having to rely on your friend/guildis to be online.

Alright mate.

actually it is not quite true.
Last week my I only did a +10 key for my weekly, so I only got a +9 key in this week.
Man finding people above 300 RIO for a +9 key is ridiculously difficult.
A +10 key is filled within seconds with high rio players but a +9 is terrible.
I also played an alt from +2 key to +10 (as a healer), holy moly was that a horrible experience.
+2 mythics are harder than +10 <.<

Ofc 10+ is instanly filled with high m+ players because they dont want to gear from 15+s or even higher keys . I have 16+ waycrest in my bag but im doing 10s on this week and the last 2-3 they im starting to push.

On a 16 there is still loot of the highest reward (and TF chances) at the end of the dungeon. In the meantime I am pugging my a… off to get to 1000 score to get invited in +10’s so I can farm gear. Not that I leave terrible runs (hello TD 9 last Saturday), but I really only do it for the score, at the moment.