R.I.O is STILL a Wall infront of players

unless u get relly bad group take 2 hour last boss trycenial week :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I typically just want to get my weekly 10 done, but Iā€™m happy to push a bit. I use my key and specifically state in the group description that I donā€™t care and am not interested in peopleā€™s RIO score, their dps, their mains progress, or any achievements. I still get people /w me all that crap who I can instantly decline as these people canā€™t even be bothered to read.

What I tend to do is invite people who /w me something fun or agreeing with the description. Itā€™s a good ice breaker, and I find people are happier to stick around if weā€™re all chatty and relaxed rather than worrying about being responsible for nuking my key - something else I donā€™t really care about.

Other thing is to just start with your own low key and ask the group if they wanna carry on if you plus it. I almost always join low keys every week just for fun and to help other groups get a boosted key here and there. I meet a ton of great people while also being able to strut my stuff. Itā€™s cool.

So, all this being said, yeah, RIO is BS, but only if you let it be.

1 Like

Last night finished a KR+11 on my shaman, we did a +12 earlier this week, and it was painful.

This one we finished in time, and I usually just play with friends, guildies. I pug usually under 10. This score I couldnā€™t care less about, since if Iā€™m in an unfriendly pug group, tbh I myself would like to leave.

I immediately put anyone that bothers me on /ignore, that does help with that.

For me personally, I never really go into a dungeon key that is wayyy above my level, I donā€™t like getting carried. So usually for pugs, my sore would be around what Iā€™d go for in a pug.

Itā€™s very easy, just get +8/9ā€™s done on ALL dungeons, and go from there.

Lets just leave RIO for the elitists. Give us ( casuals with kids & jobs ) a good player rating!
Literally just created the topic with this Feature: Karma points - Upvote players in pug groups (with a limit per day/run/etc) :sunglasses:

And how does that help me to decide who I should invite to my +10 key to be successful?

Nohow, coz they donā€™t push their own keys and trying to invite in hight without any exp and undergeared and then typing on forums how RIO crush their dreams about 10+ weekly.

Not quite. Itā€™s about the fact that its hard to get a bearable rating (which if Iā€™m correct is 8-10 key in time on each dungeon) without having a bearable rating if you start mid-season.

As dps? Sure. Tank/healer? Easy.

Topic started is a mage, not much of a choice you know.

The char used is not always the only one being played ^^

Besides, canā€™t say it was too difficult as mage. They are overall quite desired.

Push ur own. How do u think iā€™ve started UDK in this season? Some1 needs DK in keys?Nah! Iā€™ve started to push my own, there was no choice, actually.

The problem is that you donā€™t understand how rio works, thatā€™s your own fault. Iā€™m very glad I will never ever see you in one of my groups. Rio is doing itā€™s wonders perfectly.

1 Like

Itā€™d be very hard to cover all of the dungeons (to get the rating of course) with your own key - yet the rating is requested even for smaller keys.
And its very often youā€™ll apply for a group with ā€œno requirementsā€ and get a decline anyway.
And honestly tell me do I really need to have RIO to go to TS10? Or maybe some 420 ilvl & completed TS would be sufficient?

Not sure who you were replying too but it works pretty simple:

• character is scanned using wow mythic+ api
  • each completed m+ dungeon is turned into a number (key lvl + time)
  • all dungeons summed

What kind of magic does it do if it doesnā€™t consider player personal contribution?

Not to worry, if queued up for ToS; it will also show your best run for that dungeon.

Still depends on the leader whether they find that enough.

Actually u donā€™t need RIO to push ur own key. :smiley: RIO and raider.io will help u to cr8 a group.
Yes u need RIO to do 10-s, but there is some groups thats have no requirements, but suddenly they have a choice, iā€™d say a lot of. There is 15-20 DPS in a row in a list, so there is little chance thats they take u. For example there is 2 DPS 1- 428 mr. DH and 415 mage, how do u think who will get invite?

Good, then I donā€™t see the problem. You just do every dungeon +5 and then keep going higher till you reach +10. Heck, you might even know how to play the game by then and thatā€™s the whole point of rio.

I have done less than 30 mythic+ dungeons and Iā€™m already doing +16s, so I really donā€™t see the problem here. It doesnā€™t consume time, itā€™s easy, itā€™s simpleā€¦ Just do it and stop crying

INcredibly easy for healer & tank

Impossible for pure dps classes, trust me, i got every tank & healer at 430 ilevel but my highest pure dps is 415

But is it rios fault that there are way too many dpsers compared to healers/tanks?

Nope, never said it was

Just saying getting to high level as healer & tank is easy as piss, try as a dps and youā€™ll have a hard time just doing 10 EDIT : I typed had, not hard lol