Race appreciation post

Hello community, at this late hour, just before the dawn is here, I’ve arrived to appreciate certain (female) members of races of azeroth.

Lets start with Spacegoats with their pureness, hoofs and angel bodies, their exotic dances and accent makes my heart pump faster~ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

And night elves~ with their sassy looks and deep voice :flushed::flushed: and when they turn into kitties Mmmm~ :green_heart::green_heart::revolving_hearts:
I love how they bounce around even when they’re trying to stand still. and they are so caring and full of kindness, they makes my frozen heart melt with their innocent eyes UwU
…and dont get me started about their dance :flushed: :heart_eyes:

And of course high elves :kissing_heart: in different forms~ be it blood elf or high elf, or even the void elf, at the end of the day, in my heart they’re all high elves~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
They’re liked spoiled princesses of azeroth~ a lil bit cold outside but very, VERY, warm inside :weary:

so I want to take time, and appreciate all those races of Azeroth and tell how much I love each and every one of them. Lets spread love UwU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Is this race appreciation thread or just ladies appreciation one, than the title is kinda misleading :wink::smiley:

2 Likes

both UwU :flushed:

1 Like

Just came home from the pub ey? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m a short high elf. :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, go me and my angel body, thank you!

Too many emojis and “UwU” for my confort i’m calling the Police.

5 Likes

What does “UwU” even mean? :thinking:

1 Like

People who watch too much anime use UwU a lot.
I think it’s supposed to look like a smiley?

Urban dictionary: UwU
The feeling you get of too much cuteness or an overwhelming feeling of happiness, like fangirl/boying

2 Likes

I don’t know why i even bothererd explaining it this in depth what is wrong with me :rofl:

1 Like

3 sentences and one picture is explaining something in depth? What a time we live in!

Well now I know and I appreciate your explanation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

basically this, and no i dont watch anime :joy:

1 Like

Bukachu

UwU

Yeah right we believe you champ

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I love them too …

1 Like

I’m appreciating all races male or female.

3 Likes

I object! I’m not warm inside :expressionless:

May I express my appreciation for you mogging your helm back on?

You looked like the lovechild of Elton John and Liberace being conceived in a glitterball factory.

1 Like