Race specific Seals

One of the most amazing things about TBC flavour wise was the implementation of faction specific Seals.

With Auras making a long overdue return, I truly believe that Seals should also take their place within the Paladin arsenal once more.

With so many different types of Paladins within the game, bringing back Seals specific to each Race would allow for that differentiation to shine more prominently.

Each Seal for each Race would have both a unique interaction with Judgement as well as spicing up autoattacks and providing an aesthetic to make each Paladin stand out from one another.

Blood Elves with Seal of Blood, Zandalari Paladins with Seal of the Loa, Tauren Paladins with Seal of the Sun etc

I think this would be an amazing way to add much needed flavour and diversity between races and add to the class fantasy overall.

3 Likes

Seals should return

I’m gonna stop you right there.

1 Like

Well thanks for that completely pointless addition. Care to elaborate why?

I wouldn’t advocate for them to be the same as they were back in the day where Judgement removed your seal. I’d have them as a small DPS CD instead, preferably off the GCD.

2 Likes

I liked seals. And I would love to see them come back for Paladins, especially for Rets. But some people don’t like playing with alot of buttons. It confuses them or something. I started playing Ret during Wrath because we had answers to almost everythings. Nowadays, Ret is mere a shell of what it used to be.

5 Likes

Cataclysm seals were balanced and enjoyable. Can’t say the same for older expansions since i didn’t played them. But thinks like the seal swap for cleave encounters or the seals interactions with DS makes the class a little more fun to play.

2 Likes

Seals are only fun in circuses. Less seals, more anything else

I liked seals. Especially with different flavors to them. Racial specific seals are an issue as they are difficult to balance. As was the case in TBC where Alliance got the “tanking” seal and the Horde got the “dps” seal. And after not too long both seals were made available to both factions.

1 Like

They don’t have to make them have different effects but they could make them have different animations.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.