Rage healing

I love all 3 specs of warrior, its probably the most immersive class to play for me…

However whenever i enter a BG (PvP) i have no solo survivabillity at all…

This could be easilly countered by giving warriors some kind of natural regeneration, this would also fit the classidentification…

Just some minor healing for every rage point gained and spent… and considerable healing for those when out of combat…

This combined with some leech tallent/essence/azerite could make up for the lack of healing espescially on Arms… but would also bennefit Fury and Prot a lot…

I don’t see whats wrong with this, its needed for PvP and doesn’t do much for PvE?

1 Like

There are already very niche builds based on Lucid Dreams/leech for Pwarrior.

In other news and speaking about Fury they in fact have decent self-healing and Pwarriors have been balanced accordingly to make up for the lack of it. Arms is in a weird spot, but I don’t play the spec that much so I won’t claim what it needs or doesn’t.

It looks like Arms needs it the hardest…
But i think it should be something that the warrior does standard
And not something where it relies on talents for something thats basic with all other classes…

2 Likes

Is fine that you think that, but you need to back it up with numbers. With the current mitigation values and other goodies it would turn Pwarrior (already S tier in M+ and A/B in raiding) from an argubly balanced tank into an absurdly broken one.

I don’t think fury needs more self healing but same as arms I won’t dare claiming what it needs.

Long history short, you make such self healing baseline for the warrior as a class and you will have to give something up in return from certain specs or ruin the tank balance which at the current moment is actually looking pretty good. I for one don’t think Pwarrior needs such thing.

PS: If anything, taking the current Pwarrior state as placeholder. I wouldn’t mind the return of gladiator talent in exchange for ravager (dead one anyway) and if you would want to add the legendary bracers proc from Legion or anything similar into said talent I wouldn’t mind on principle.

:rofl: The b***h heals more than a death knight! have you tried speccing into fury?

The class have it already, its called battletrance, pvp talent & no, warriors shouldnt have that

You have Halo healing as arms, heal 6% every sec if you dont take damage for 5 secounds ( talent )

give arms back recklessness with sheildwall on top with mop version of second wind and if gcd gets removed gg arms is fixed

1 Like

You need to stop claiming that fury represents warrior as a whole. Arms doesn’t have a single point of healing and fury swims in it. Ironically, it doesn’t even match DK’s or DH’s healing.

Second Wind is useful for a few M+ affixes and that’s it. When would you ever get use out of this, and when would it ever be more useful than Dstance.

Well 99.9% of people play fury & most of my threads here gets roasted because i play arms + i did talk about arms so i guess you just wanted to flame on me for the sake of flaming

L2p

Tank trinkets

No they don’t. I’m assuming you’re speaking in the context of PvP, and in that case it’s 99.9% of people that play arms.

Don’t even get started on that, you’d get roasted.

They were nerfed a week ago. They’re literal garbage right now.
It doesn’t even support your original point.

1 Like

Aight, i can clearly tell you just wanna pick a fight with me for the sake of putting a fight with me, im done with this conversation then

You were the one being aggressive

You got no exp to back up that statement, it’s purely aggressive.

This is truth

This is also truth

I’m down for debating but that’s not exactly what you’re trying to do I feel like.

1 Like

arms warriors needs enraged regen back. It made the spec feel so much more whole

enraged regen was like a 15% heal that could be used while stunned then also healed for another 15% over 8 seconds (or something along those lines) on a 2 min cd

felt super inline with warrior class fantasy while also adding a nice bit of survivability to the spec without being too much. meant that arms warriors wouldn’t die and slow and boring death to the remaining DoTs on them 15 seconds after combat ended!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.