FIXED - Ragnaros EU character list down?

So i had massive input lag while playing on my character Gromtusk-Ragnaros EU. abilities wouldnt pop not i could chat in /say. Guildchat on the other hand seemed to work with no delays and ping was about 40-45 ( the usual ms i have).

I couldnt even logout so i alt+F4 and reloged. The character selection screen was empty and characters not loading. I could switch servers and log on to other characters but when i switched back to Ragnaros EU i still had and have an empty character selection screen.

Plz look into it! Thank you in advance.

14 Likes

Same here.

Same issue here, it also affect my characters on Twisting Nether as well as on Ragnaros.

same here as well TODAY I BOUGHT THE GAME TIMEEEE$$$$$

Same, just black. Gf had the same.

Same issue. Twisting Nether.

other servers work, but Twisting nether blank character selection screen

Same issue. I have no problem playing on my other toons in Deathwing, but I don’t see my toons in Ragnaros.

Blizzzz fix it plssss

Same here, please fix this issue!

Same here fix plz

Yeah. Same issue here:

• Black screen in character list
  • Characters load up after a while
  • When I try to get into the game, I get “Character not found” after a while in the loading screen.
  • Get back to the black screen.

Fun times <3

same as the above

Same as everyone

Same for me, rip

*Posted as wrong char but W/E

Same for me.

Looks like it worked for me after waiting 20 minutes. What about you guys?

False alarm. I mean, I’m into the game but nothing seems to be working properly (for example, creation of a premade group)

Black screen, waiting for 5, characters up, trying to log in, character not found, black screen.

Still black screen , after 5 min normal, then stuck at loading screen for 5 min , in game nothing works, no lfd lfr , completely dead T_T

Same here, works fine on other servers (Tarren Mill, Silvermoon etc)

ah maan i was about to farm this mount from timewalking, i spent my whole day to get that 5k badge … the time limit is so close ,and server is unusable X_x still need 1,3k … dooooo somethiiing >< dont want to wait months again…