Raid mounts farm

Hi everyone!

When I run my weekly raids to farm diverse mounts, there are some raids where the boss/bosses drops a mount from both NM and HC. I am able to run some of these raids on both NM and HC each week, for instance Firelands while I in some other instances, such as Throne of the Four Winds, I instantly get saved to the instance once I kill one boss. My question is wheter you can run a raid like Firelands on both difficulties on the same week and still have a chance of getting the mount/mounts on each run? I have done this for quite a while and I just want to know that I am not wasting my time running the raid twice if the mount/mounts only can drop in one run so to say.

Thanks for answer!

Hi. You can run all difficulties once per week per character. In Firelands the mount from the last boss drops on both normal and heroic, so run both for two chances at the mount. Very low drop chance though, like 1%. Some only drop on heroic, and some only on mythic, speaking of other raids and dungeons. Check the Adventure guide tab for that, it will show you what drops for each difficulty (raids and dungeons).

Edit: Just noticed it says wow classic next to your toon. But Firelands is Cataclysm. I assume you mean retail wow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.