Raid progress not updating

Hi I have been doing raid content mainly the new lfr wings, some of the kills, mainly the king rhastakan kills are not updating it says 0 even though I have done it every week since the wing came out. Can this be looked into? I have recently changed server if that is partly why?

Thanks.

Hey Zulgazji,

It can take time for the armory to update your raid progress, that is unfortunately not something that we can manually update or speed up. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Suddenly I cant post in the general forums, any idea why this could be? Thanks.

If your gametime lapsed recently it can take a short while before you can post again after adding gametime.

I got the 6 month mount, I’ve not lapsed sub since legion. Strange. I’ll keep an eye on it, I was posting yesterday thats all.

You could try clearing your cookies 'n cache or another browser to see if it’s related to that preventing you to post.

It’s working now Idk what it was doing, just bugged out. RE the armory, its still not updated my king rhastakan kills. Hopefully in time it does. It has updated my kills from my run of naxxaramas though, which is weird. seems only to be affecting new content.

Happy to hear it started updating Zulgazji. :slight_smile:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Hi@all and Hi@blue
I don’t really want to dig out this old thread… but…
I have a problem that might be related to this problem here.

2 days ago, before the weekly reset, I cleared the new 2boss dungeon crucible of Storms on normal. I got the ingame achievment and all - but according to armory, I only killed the second boss and not the first one.
Fun fact: a teammate from my guild, who was in the exact same raid and group, got awarded both kills. Also fun fact: I got loot from the first boss.

I talked to a few GMs now… they cant help me at all.
They see in their logs that I killed the first boss and confirmed that, but they can’t do anything about it.
They tell me I should wait some more time.

Recent mythic+ dungeons I ran are already in the armory.
I saw in the us-forums that some other guys are experiencing the same problems. So maybe I’m not alone?

Can someone please respond to this?
Thank you

In case you wonder… english is not my native language :confused:

It will get there eventually. I killed Rastakhan in February. The other 5 bosses I killed in Dazar’alor appeared in the armoury straight away. Rastakhan himself only within the last couple of weeks. If changing your password doesn’t refresh it, I’m afraid it’s a question of waiting.

and now I’m thinking someone @blizz is doing it on purpose.
I killed the raid now a second time. for 10 minutes armory showed me 2/2 cleared.
RaiderIO also updated!
NOW AGAIN ITS 1/2!!! MY FIRST BOSS KILL AGAIN GOT DELETED AND DENIED.
Whats wrong??