Raider IO and scores why they should not be in WoW

HI many people complain about raider io and scores but moust of this is rage of hatred that i can understund.

How ever i want show everyone why this things are bad for game not coz of how they destroy my game but how they make people act coz of them.

Before i start saying about all reasons i want say i’m old wow player and when mythic plus did come to game before they added this addon people did behave otherway more friendly, finding group was more easy than now maybe coz difrent way with tanks and all i dont know but for sure it didynt took hours to find group.

Anyway let me now explain why Raider Io destroy wow and why people should care about it more.

1. Raider io started make people care too much about score

2. Raider io make people become more toxic coz of that they care about score and all
    if someone play league of legends he know what i mean on rankeds there people are toxic and flame all time leave or rage quit game here happens the same coz of raider io score

3. Very hurts new players who cant realy improve if they dont get chance, you can say join guild or find friends thats easy to say but 1 many guilds have they groups that run already together and dont realy want waste time on others 2 find friends to play with easy to say but remember ppl have they own groups that already go with them and dont realy want bother and waste time on fresh player and friend in RL? pls be realistic that your friends play wow dont mean his friends like that game.

4. Less people enjoy doing mythic plus now: lot of people want relax in game play for fun but raider io make game more stresfull push you to grind score waste time you dont want to spend on playing, some people just 1 do this 1 mythic plus a week and do other stuffs

5. making group become harder. even making your own group become problematic now coz all check you and ignore you coz of your score in raider io

6. People bad way use this kind of addons as you can see playing wow now they demands are so huge no one can do them for example i saw many groups where ppl want person with socre 3x bigger than one is need to easy complete the dungeon key lvl. they not only destroy point of this game but also waste space in dungeon list when you search for group. and many times they groups suck harder than group with low score why? because as before i did say ppl become toxic they think they better than others and demand to do all as they want coz they cant fit in to group style

In short now about all i did say here.
In my oppinion addons like raider io and symilar should not be put to games like wow same go with dungeon score because it make people act other way they become more toxic just coz of that they want get higer score and we can see it many times in dungeons now lot of rage quiters and flamers. Why? Coz people care too much about they score.

so what i want say is Raider io and other like that are not healthly for wow i realy love this game so i care about it future and with raider io i dont see it coz i as many other people i knowed stoped play wow that much after raider io started to change people.

why you think people pref play classic coz there is no raider io no dumb scores that stress you give people stupid reasons to demand things like score.

Yes i know many people like Raider io because it make them more easy find good people but you need to see how much bad blood happens coz of that addon and symilar to it

If we realy care about that wow continue live we need make blizard remove this kind of addons and scores.

Belive me i played many multiplayer games and scores never was good for game it always bring worst from players and it wont change.

Also yes some can say but there always was item lvl but honest item lvl you always could find way to gear up how ever score is diffrent thing and much harder to get

What do you mean? It was for pugging from week 3 the worst experience ever to try to get into pugs in legion when i was a new player. Also for the raid. It was terrible. Has nothing to do with a score. People ask for experience in any content they do with randoms. Now and then.

Solution; Communities like failtrain, calmer keystones, zenkeystone, etc.

Actualy i remember good that before Blizard put score into game mythic plus was more enjoyale ofcours i did get some times ppl that suck but that always happens and even score wont save you from that. how ever Raider io did bring more toxic play into game lot of more leavers and rage quiters almoust every second dungeon i have someone leave because he wont get perfect score and super time even if all see we can finish dungeon in time and get good rewards because people care too much for score

You have to blame the dungeons. They got way harder, with more mistakes and wipes and by that failed keys. In legion a tank could throw 2 abilities to a group and was able to kite forever, next to almost no interrupts needed (with some exceptions).

i guess its also true but you must agree thatn when score did come to wow mythic dungeons people started acting other way even in legion making game less enjoyable

I don’t see it. People always wanted experience from other randoms. There were gearchecks and dps checks on the sim-totems ingame before. Now there is a score for M+ people just blame the score, but in reality they want to progress on keys they have never done and then wonder why they do not get invited in other peoples keys. In raids there was always the same crap going on too. AOTC or no invite. Has nothing to do with the M+ score.

Raids yes but that why i was doing before moustly dungeons coz of no need to spend hours to get group

problem is that now for easy keys ppl demand a lot and coz they can see your score they eliminate you from invite even if you have enought good gear to do it easy

and sorry i wont change my oppinion that scores in mmo are bad thing they always did destroy games league of legends is good example of it how people are toxic in rankeds

but true we wont see who is right till Blizard remove raider io wich in my oppinion would only be good for wow coz would remove one of reasons for ppl to complain and category players.

so i will still say Raider io is not good idea for wow coz to be honest from moment it did get pop to game wow did become less enjoyable and i realy miss times of legion that was the best expansion in my oppinion

Nobody knows what is easy. Some do +15’s and higher in 195 ilvl, others dont make it on 220 ilvl. If someone has never done a key then someone does not have the experience. No matter the ilvl.

People just need something to blame, and now rio is the easiest target. But pugs were toxic hell always. Like raids too, where isnt even a score.

My goodness; join a community. All problems gone.

honest there was way less leavers than there is now all because ppl care too much about improve they score and i know what i say here coz i see it now too much times

and no its not about ppl skils its about how score made ppl think they are better than others many times this high score ppl more destroy my keys than ppl with 0 score only coz i got ppl like tank who think he know all better and dont wait for team

i’m sorry you dont see it

The endless stream of leaver topics and no invites for M+ (and raids too) were already there during emerald nightmare-season in legion. Sorry you didn’t see those.

Well, Ellesmere and Nerf ARE better than me. I have no problem to admit that.

never had bad experiance with leavers well maybe coz there was less group with ppl care about doing time and more did care about weekly reward

anyway on 15 games in legion i meet 1-2 leavers

in Shadowlands its 5-10 on 15 games

also you did mention achivment ATOC yeh that one also was stupid coz did make hard to get into pug group but for that atlast more easy to find guild than for mythic + coz as i say people have they group they do dungeons together even in guilds so its hard for ppl to find group to do dungeons

and if you have close friends who play with you dungeons then actualy we dont have realy much to talk about coz then you will have difrent experiance of game than solo player

Because there was more chance for timing with less coordination needed. Route was less important. No prides. No invis potions needed. etc etc etc. Take experienced players and Legion dungeons fail less than SL dungeons. The current dungeons are way way way way way (unlimited times) harder than the legion ones.

Communities. That is what i keep saying.

honest? not realy there are just 2 or 3 dungeons in shadowland that are hard and need that kind of thing rest of them is easy but people just want too much from other players and raider io give them way to select that puting people who got less time for improve they score on second plan

but that score only make all worse espesly ppl with higer score are not better than ones with low score

Ok, then you are just way better than me :slight_smile:
You do you. I keep on playing happily without even using rio. Have a nice day. Good talk.

Maybe i cant judge i never saw how you play all i can say i’m that good coz i dont use any addon beside one showing my dps

i dont even us DBM coz in my oppinion it make players weak they lose skills to focus and dont see what is around them counting on addon to tell them what to do when bosses in game and fight many times inform you about important moments

Well, content is easy for you, for me it is hard. You must be way better than me. And that is totally fine. Thumbs up! But you have to understand not everyone around you is as good as you.

1 Like

dont know all i say ppl first should try play without DBM before using it to not become tunel vision players that is only advaice i could give to all

Shadowlands was fun while the honeymoon lasted, but a few months in, and WoW has fundamentally become a different game than what I look for. The design of Castle Nathria did much to keep me around longer than usual, but in the end, while it’s shiny on the outside, that is only skin deep.

And the community doing its damnest to optimize any fun out of the game and make it about an efficient number crunch definitely helped turn me off :slight_smile: