Raider.oi not so bad

raider.oi not so bad might look i rember gear score back day oo my god horrbol u guys want gone but somting else will take it place like theny will add gearscore back or going back ach link u need meet bank theny check u gear …

I swear if I ever find myself in a group with you I’m leaving it.

1 Like

so much hate

Just standards.

yep i see thet

frin what i see u just want to be invited to +15 instantly without doing any +2/+6/+10 before that

How do you see that? I’m 3.2k on the character I do M+ on. I’d love to know what logic you applied to this post, if any.

raider io is bad because I constantly need to update that rubbish.

blizz should implement their own version which they kind of have with their mythic dungeon tab but only available to see for ourself

gear score worse

if you quote you have to quote the whole sentence.
Rio is not bad by the mechanic of it (could use improvement though) but it is terrible to use because I need to install a third party client and manually update it every few days to use it.

RIO means much less if u playing META class. People took me in 10-14 key on my 465 rogue - my main experience even not shown, coz i have 0 exp on rogue in M+. Same was with DH - insta 10 invites, was fine geared.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.