Raidfinder too easy!

But it would. Just do LFR. :wink:

But the game does cater to everyone. It created LFR for those people that can’t raid. For some reason that upsets you.

You are in here lying about people and telling me that i’m a troll…

I don’t agree all that much with Puny but i’m not going to call her a troll or stupid for her opinion.

Ah the old childish retorts your know your view is weak and has been proven to be many times so you resort to "waaaaaah wahaahhh LFR RAIDERS WILL CRY "
Just leave the thread you bring nothing to it just troll baiting.

Ok let me put it like this, if i had 2 hours of freetime, i wouldn’t be doing LFR, i’d be doing normal.

The only people who are crying that the game doesn’t cater to them are those who want LFR to be removed.

1 Like

Thats your choice you see its called CHOICE let that sink in and btw nobody called you stupid no idea where you got that from .

But LFR doesn’t take two hours. The type of person that only does LFR isn’t going to go do Normal. They can’t even get in Normal runs. There are regular complaints from people who do want to get into Normal about the unrealistic requirements. And no the LFR player isn’t going to start their own group.

1 Like

Yeah this is very true. Which is why I find it odd. Can you imagine if every LFR player posted on a topic saying remove Mythic. Or Normal or something.

3 Likes

Let’s all give Slymie a round of applause. Okay, now that’s out of the way, so what? Many other people wouldn’t.

Youre right… sorry. But i just cant resist.
Just… im not able to understand why ppl want to remove somethin harmless…

pfff…

Thats not calling you stupid thats calling your view stupid .

1 Like

Or a Mythic Raider bailing on the raid because he’s watched a tactics video and has “seen it” now, so he’s not gonna bother. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Which is exactly what i said i wouldn’t do with Puny, not her, her opinion.

But you did exactly that earlier so who is lying now ? your so eager to belittle and mock people you cant keep up with what you have typed.

That would be comical.

Quote me at where i used the word “stupid” at her please.

exactly the case you tried to mock her view just like nobody called you stupid but you said they had :slight_smile:

So do you see the “I” in your message? There are different people who make different choices, have different interests and have different playstyles. People are just different.

And then the problem of actually getting into groups on top of it, and the groups falling apart from just 1 wipe… I started heroic today and it took me 2 groups and over 1 hour to kill the first boss (as a 1 shot in the new group). That group killed the next 2 bosses also in a 1 shot, and then we wiped on boss 4 and everyone gone again…

But my normal full clear took also 12 hours in multiple sessions, in the first week. It is not that easy for everone else as you, the mythic raider.