Raiding.io is killing my WOW experience

Long story short. Started to play 3 weeks ago. Leveled up my character and geared up a bit for mythic +12 content and guess what? Nobody wants to invite me to the party for +12 keys, because my RIO profile says that I closed only 1 +12 key. Moreover, info displayed in addon is outdated and doesn’t show recent info, for example when I’m looking on the website - I can see closed keys which are absent in addon.
How am I supposed to close multiple +12 keys to be considered as a good healer if people decline my application always because of this stupid addon?

P.S. people are spoiled these days. It looks like the only option is to unsubscribe until Shadowlands, cause I simply cannot progress.

You need to update the addon daily to have fresh info.

And to get into groups, do lower keys first to build up your score. Running your own key and/or joining a community helps a lot with that.

Takes about a few days to run enough lower keys to up your score enough for reliable +12 invites.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.