Raidleading in Epic BGs

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to raid lead in a random epic BG? Tips to get people to listen?

It seems almost impossible to suggest a strategy, or when to retreat etc. People just completely ignore any communications. In fact quite often, they’ll vote kick anyone trying to communicate / raid lead!

2 Likes

Very simple solution, You obtain bonus honor & conquest lets say 20 conquest points and 80 honor points for either holding a objective, capturing an objective, or killing important targets (Balinda/Galvangar, Commanders) capturing nodes such as Graveyards, Bases in Isle of Conquests like Quarry & Refinery… etc.

You get a buff by default anyways called Honorable defender when you’re defending a base like Hangar, Workshop, Dock and the resource nodes, same should be applied when defending specific zones like Iceblood Tower, Stonehearth Bunker and so on.

Blizzard also needs to encourage people to do objective providing the player base bonus rewards where it will eventually accumulate until you win the match, the more objectives you do whether you’re defending or attacking, you should be rewarded for it.

Don’t wating your time just play. If you want to win against other premades- you need your own premade, not just premade - geared premade. How you will motivate people with TOP gear play with you? Gold, money, mb nude photos(joking). Idk.

1 Like

Have you ever considered unsubscribe maybe?

I have tones of gold, why should i? I login to farm it.

Nah, people don’t listen or don’t speak English.

You can literally stand in front of them and do a /say and you’re ignored and they do the opposite. Sucks the fun out of multiplayer aspect of an MMORPG…

• Queue with so many people as you can in a group. This makes it more probable that you get the lead before the BG starts and you have a core of people that already listen to you (which gives you credibility).
  • Before the BG starts you need to already have Lead and announce that you will lead. Anything giving credibility helps (put a mark on you, provide the first command, show PvP title, big mount). YOU are the Leader. Behave like that (in a positive way).
  • Know your game :slight_smile: If you shout out commands that make no sense (for good players) they won’t listen to you, and of course, with bad commands, you will lose fights and credibility.
  • Use Tools. Anything that helps you lead and react quickly. Addons, Macros, etc. You should NOT be typing all your commands when you need them.

Lastly: You could be the best Leader random bg players have ever seen, but things wont go your way, just because of reasons that are out of your hands, so dont get discouraged. I have also noticed that Horde people dont like to listen, because they are used to just rushing into battle and win (at least in some pools).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.