Rains on one character non stop

For some reason my paladin its always raining no matter where i go and no matter what i do. It only does this on her none of my others do this i could login and it be raining with her and switch toons to the exact same spot and its clear.

its been like this for 2 months and i dont know why. but its depressing to see rain 24/7 365.

It did this on my DK in Boralus for months, I’d log my paladin and no rain, log my DK and constant non-stop rain, I assumed it was because of the stage of the campaign I was on, but it stopped with the last major patch so I don’t know any more.

hopefully when shadowlands launches that will solve it then.

Do you roleplay a Zarthan and are you sad?

1 Like

i have no idea what a zarthan is. And i wasnt sad till the perpetual rain bug started. I havent touched that toon in 2 weeks because of it.

It’s a bad men in black 2 reference.

When Zarthans get sad it rains.

1 Like

I haven’t seen that movie in like 14 years lol

Yeah, the last thing Azeroth needs is another emo paladin.

Sorry but this bug is hilarious. I hope it’s fixed soon but I can’t think of anything more harmless yet more annoying

1 Like

Sounds like for some reason your character got stuck stuck with the rain aura from “Rain Stone”. Try to queue to arena skirmish as that usually clears all the hidden buffs. That might help.

2 Likes

Hi, My main, my paladin also got this problem two days ago… tried all the standard blizzard crap that never solves anything. I queued for an Arena Skirmish (we won it, hehe) and after the rainy weather problem was solved. Ty, I had never thought that actually would work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have exactly the opposite problem.

For my characters it never freaking rains in WoW Classic. It never snows in Dun Morogh.

It’s as if weather does not exist at all.

I love when it’s raining in WoW and i’m jealous because i would want that “bug” on my character, but whenever i’m teleporting to Dazar’ Alor and it’s raining it lasts only for like 5 seconds and then suddenly there is full sunshine, yeah DA looks beautiful with godrays, but raining is more immersive for me.

We actually have an Article for this very issue!

So if you really love the rain you can turn it on all the time, or if you’re stuck with it on you should check back where you left this Secret mount questline.

If you already have the mount, it can sometimes bug and you should reach out to Customer Support online who can remove the debuff for you.

1 Like

thank you!!!

Scottish people have this bug in real life, Nobody helps or listens to us.

"It’s a bad men in black 2 reference.

When Zarthans get sad it rains."

Actually the Zarthans are the good guys, they are at war with the Kylothians.

Now just look at this device for me…