Rakar Statement

Time to close AWC for good then

1 Like

You keep talking about sl s2, but you are not really gonna pretend that sl s2 is the only season you did it in, right?

3 Likes

I don’t really know what to say tbh. I’ve taken some time now and honestly, i don’t know if i can take that apology seriously. You did all this because you wanted R1 so bad. And now that you have it, you apologize. Dunno, if you really mean it you could at least stop using the titles. You even deleted my wife from bnet despite her not having been involved in any of this (in fact, she dislikes pvp anyways so she was only half aware of what was going on and she didn’t really care much). She was genuinely surprised and said to me “i haven’t even said anything lol”.
I am not resentful but there needs to be more for me to actually take this here seriously.

Damn this is a moment in life I wish I did not miss.

What is going on?

Wallhacks or what?

he bought boost or glad acc idk something like that
(he was a very bad boy)

naughty naughty

Hey man sorry i got 24h banned i would be glad if we can talk that out in a voicechat if u want so that you hear me and i wanna proof to you that i mean it.

Wont happen i did martial arts for 14 years and i lift weights for 9 now i can pretty much take care of Myself irl

How much you spent money approx to get titles? I remember that i saw you almost every season with new charr in ladder, just thinking how expensive it was.

Thats not the point here and it was the same warrior just renamed it alot only new warrior i got was when i got banned.

You even deleted me out of no where. I did see the screenshots of evidence, but I didn’t care. You seemed like a chill person, couldn’t care less about the whole thing lol

kicking ppl was the worst thing i did idk what was my motive back then im so sorry you also a very nice calm person we also can talk in voice about it i really liked you i did alot dumb mistakes =/

1 Like

iirc didn’t you have a monk as well that you also paid for?

I’d imagine it was because shortly before people mentioned you removing them, there had been some people posting links to your renamed characters so people wouldn’t lose track of who you are.

no i sold it again idk if i can say that here even xD i will shut it now

^ This.
People would no doubt be interested in learning just how much you spent for all those seasons and characters. It’s also funny how you only acknowledged sl s2 up above in the thread. :rofl:

Blizzard doesn’t care.

1 Like

caus eim not oin into detail i mean i got alot from my dad he is a talent scout in soccer and he sends his children every year 15-20k so they have not so much worry about money so i dont really remmmber it you can even google him ahmetarslanisb if you dont believe me thats my honest answer

We all knew you had access to cash. Question is just how much it cost.

its 2 years already i dont really remmeber or what is your normal question the accs or the coachings not rly 1 year but yea

No it’s fine if you don’t remember, sounds like a lavish lifestyle if you can’t remember expenditures of that level though but hey, there are all kinds of people in the world.
It’s good that you’re acknowledging more of what you’ve done though. Shows a lot more sincerity.