Rallying Cry and Intimidating shout should share a cool-down

Force Warriors to actually choose whether they want to keep there team alive or Crowd Control. No other class in the game has zero choices and just roll everything out whenever they feel like it. Something has to be done about this utility

Sure warlocks also cast 1 fear and 1 chaos bolt then 30 sec and 12 sec cd after.

2 Likes

just enrage reflect condemn for loliwon.mp3

Curious, every time you make a new whine thread, your suggestions get dumber and dumber :thinking: Wonder what the next will bring.

3 Likes

Probably he’ll add charge to this list and bladestorm

2 Likes

It’s good to know that I can still make a big cup of coffee when I get up and have some Zieitrum content to start the day with.

5 Likes

A relaxing good chuckle at the start of the day!

1 Like

When are you finished with your horrible suggestions?

3 Likes

never, people don’t get i that i love just making random whine post to see people reaction! each one, i change slightly until i make them obscene!

This is the dumbest suggestion i have read here in a while. This doesn’t make any sense at all.

1 Like

I agree buff rets

Imagine being salty about a 15% temporary heal

Keep it coming, it’s great content

1 Like

How are you gonna lobby to put man’s lungs on cooldown.

I think a post about Demonology Warlock stun also being a kick is coming up. gotta bash those specs nobody plays!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.