Ramadan Kareem

Ramadan Kareem to those celebrating in this community. I wish you a happy month and good luck with your fasting. I hope it will be a beautiful month for you and your family. :crescent_moon:

18 Likes

Have a wonderful celebration! :smiley:

(From a person who does not celebrate the Ramadan. I’m not sure what the standard reply phrase is, so excuse my ignorance).

5 Likes

Thank you!

No worries. To be honest I’m not even sure what the reply is either. This is the second Ramadan with Social distancing so I completely forgot :rofl:

That banana is a nice touch :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

It’s a moon :rofl:

3 Likes

I know, I know :laughing:

1 Like

Dry fasting is very unhealthy, I hope you guys drink a glass of water in hiding every now and then.
“Wet” fasting on the other hand is super healthy, we should all do it on a regular basis.

3 Likes

Alhamdulillah

2 Likes

Good grief, I had no idea it had come around so quickly, but then I suppose we have all been locked down to some degree, that all the things are coming round swiftly, simply because there has not been any regular continuity.

Pretty sure Martel, that ‘wet’ fasting is the standard thing though.

Still, happy times to those of that faith!

1 Like

Is saying “happy ramadan” a thing? If so, happy ramadan!

2 Likes

Happy Ramadan. I don’t celebrate it, but I have a friend who does :+1:

3 Likes

Happy Ramadan!

I dont celebrate it but its always nice to spread some joy around :smiley:

3 Likes

Sure you can say Happy Ramadan.

Very true. I don’t celebrate Christmas, but I don’t mind wishing to people a happy Christmas and also giving gifts.

2 Likes

Even though it will still not be the same this year I wish you a happy one!

2 Likes

Happy ramadan! and gl fasting!

2 Likes

Happy ramadan.

Might be a bit of a silly question and dont mean any disrespect but do you weigh yourself before and after it ends?

3 Likes

ramadan kareem brother/sister . Inshallah Allah SWT will make it easy for us <3

4 Likes

Yes I do, and I usually gain weight by the end of Ramadan because of the family gatherings (which we don’t have now with corona) usually we eat sweets and stuff and like that, kinda like the Holidays.

1 Like

9 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like