Random Battleground vs Premade Russians

Most of the random bg are against pre made russians.
It’s so unfair to play as an random group versus organised pre mades which obviously calling the targets and focusing with atleast 5 guys on the same target.

Blizzard urgently needs to stop this bullcrap!

i don’t know how many times this topic was discussed on the forum.

sadly and still blizzard didn’t fixed issue.
So many players arguing that random bgs aren’t intented to play against premade groups. And still russian abusing the system and ruining the joy of casual pvp.

I bet the russian forums are filled with. Every BG is filled with premade Europeans - all their names are the same so they must be premade!

Yeah I bet not. Whining like a … probably isn’t a pastime in Russia.

Coz nobody knows premade this or not. But if people saw cirilica names - they think this is. Actually nowdays tones of communtities do a premades. Even RU RL-s do a internation premades, just let u know.

1 Like

ive played enough bgs to see russian teams and eu teams play the game completely different

en/es/ger/portoguese/US/It all play the same
russian, completely different.

suspicious af.

2 Likes

Actually they doing all right. This game is so awfull, nobody wants to play PvP. I played today 5 EBGs and people just sit on mounts, AFK and do nothing, leeching honor. People here to AFK-gearing or for boosting to flexing at 14 y old kids. The only way to play is farming as premade this AFK braindead players or tryhard competetive gameplay. In my entire gameplay experience i never seen worse PvP like in WoW. No wonder why devs don’t care about this state of the game and most of nice players focused on PvE.
Think will join later in few communities and will start to play only in premades in this game.

When russians queue they usually get placed with other russian players so not all of them are premades

im sorry but im not even reading.

got a odd alliance team in alterac after they started with 7
they just chase solo players with their numbers failed to turtle
and didnt defend their towers
what kind of “strategy” is this?
felt like warmode wpvp ganking

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.