Random Battleground

I have not done any Battlegrounds for such a long time.

I am currently leveling an alliance character and it is becoming very frustrating to join BGs. Every time I join, we always get crushed by Horde. I think i only won 2 or 3 out of 20

Is this something that changes at high level?

thanks for replies

2 Likes

Can’t speak for lower levels, but at 120 I win about 40% of bg’s on avg.

2 Likes

Im leveling purely with Random Battlegrounds and dungeons , no quests at all.

Im having gr8 time in my bracket , 50% winrate aka 7/14 so far .
Looks balanced to me.

thanks for the info.

I think it is just a case of bad luck

This days you either win by stomping enemies, or enemies stomp you. But yeah, you will lose more then win.

3 Likes

try the brawl this week both sides
ur team IDIOTS
enemy one shot hackz specs unh dk frost mage boomie/fury war

hey bliz thought we banned BOTS
p.s love how these things still arent fixed

At max level on Alliance you have about 20% chance to win. That’s it. Overall in both PVE and PVP the Horde has the better players.

Sometimes I hit a very unlucky stream.
When I play Alliance the horde crush us, when I play Horde the Alliance annihilate us :laughing:

I wouldn’t say you have a 20% chance to win as alliance at endgame, its more like between 40 to 60% depending of how many Horde PvP’ers join via mercenary. Alliance usually suffer a lot through BG event weeks though.

What I would say is, if you enjoy random BG, then slow down on the dinging from 111, 111-119 is the best bracket currently for PvP <3

I leveled 20-120 in 2 days on german horde and german alliance with bgs and questing while queue is up. It can take 3 or 4 days sometimes too.

60% win rate as 120 ally that plays bgs regulary. Don’t think you need to worry as long as you do focus objectives and play it to your teams advantage. Focus efc, deff fc, ninja cap farm and all these little things while your grp happily zergs somewhere …

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.