Random Battlegrounds aren't random anymore since Russians joined our pool

It’s suspiscios that against every other “nation” the win/loose rate are just balanced, but against russian kyrillic players it’s most time the same.

They focus all the same target switching like someone would call the targets and someone the tactics. I just wonder why 9 out of 10 times it’s the same boring game.
It wouldn’t bother me to loose but it’s like they would group up like rbg and only got fully geared members and no random group can stand a chance to face them.

Please remove those exploiters which destroy our user experience it’s not fun anymore!!!

2 Likes

very constructive, but you can read right?

post with main to check something

There are not premades from only 1 side russian servers.

I played with nepha’s german horde group on my frostwolf horde druid.

You dont notice they are premade since their server is latin writing. They are german horde raid epic bg community group.

Also its epic bg rewards is almost double comparing normals because on classic alterac valley lasted 1 day long. If you dont want to play 1 hour and more alterac valley , then classic av which is 1 day , not good for you.

I have never been bored staying in av even for 2 hours which happened only against german horde raid group.

Like I said classic Av is 1 day long.

If you dont want to defend for 1 hour and win 500-0 on Av bg , then maybe random bgs are right place for you.

i got no main anymore i have got 7 max lev char on different servers and factions. German and English and a lot of my friends playing on different servers too, but one thing remains the same, russian premades destroying Random Battleground because it’s not random anymore since they group up like rbg!!

1 Like

Its crucial question so i’ll be able to estimate how to proceed into further questions but nvm.

Do you even kno what premade is ?
Do you also kno that you are also able to form 5man premade ?

Like Kalligos said , can you at least post with main or any 120 alt?

I dont get the point of this thread at all
Basically a cry thread because someone is better organised or geared?

Whats your point ?

1 Like

what are you trying to tell me?? it’s not about av or only epic battlegrounds… i mean i used to play epic bg but since the russian eu merge it’s not playable anymore… thx russian extreme gankers for destroying my content.

Russian servers have barely premades. Only 1 community makes premades on entire russian servers. And on that community voice comm is a must. They dont invite people who wont join voice comm.

On random bgs small ones I have never experienced any same guild community premades with more than 2 or 3 players.

You are playing on eu , ru servers are around 60k players. Almost everyone know each other here. People are less random to each other.

The difference between eu and ru is , I have never had any player with less than 260k hp in my russian team this month.

I have a friend , I asked him would you go random bg , he linked me his blue 410 ilvl trinkets and he said not ready many 410 ilvl gear still.

When things are like this , u notice as it is premade when you see 420k hp warlock etc. On random bg.

I’ve faced teams that I think should be in rated too.
Fully geared w/target caller on voice comms vs disorganised semi-geared teams.
It is hard to win against them, but those games aren’t so frequent that it dominates my bg experience.

2 Likes

If you have btag from russian server my friend you will never convice them to join bgs with 410 ilvl gear.

Since bfa scaling the gear doesn’t matter that much, but it’s still most of the time vs an organised group which gank us in the first zerg and waiting in front of the graveyard, yea so much fun…

blizzard should mix up all servers and languages or give russians an seperate pool

On random bgs I target call who to attack

(Skull) kill priest healer - xxx-dreanor (skull)

Target call goes until last player until they completely wiped.

On eu I make the same , in 2 days I won 8 bgs 1500-0 on eu alliance.

They called me arrogant but he brings win listen to him when I joined eu bg. Because at night eu alliance players are the same on bgs.

i know the tactics and target calls i was maining a dk time ago but on random pvp it should remain random. Like i said mix all together or split them up again because most of the players leave before the match starts against russians and after the first zerg which most of the time ends in a complete wipe the rest of the players are going afk or leaving too…

it doesn’t helps which fault it is but one thing is clear… it’s not fun to loose most of the time without standing a chance, even with a good group or playing with friends…

Dont know I stomped many russian horde in 1 week on eu allly. Lost sometimes too. But winrate was higher

sadly 9 out of 10 times vs russians it seems to be like that.
admittedly in the morning it’s better but on the evening it’s unplayable.

I invited my german horde friend to russian horde bgs.

9 bgs 9 russian alliance. He said if russians wont be available on server pool , queue will be 50 minutes and random bg will be finished I guess , thats what he said.

Because on eu servers people make daily win. Russians make +20 bg average a day.

Majority of the russians I come across are some of the worst players i’ve ever seen in BG’s.

Its because we dont win with top damage and healing on bgs. We win with bg tactics and communication.

I shared photos on the other topic.

All eu team is 8000k damage , my team is full 2000k damage , 1 bg we won 3-0 other one we won 1-1.

Horde was 6000k more damage and healing on both they lost badly.

You think about it as if mythic key.

Some eu players post damage and healing too on bgs. They think it brings win 10.000k damage I mean. But no communication with 10.000k you will lose all sadly.

Also I have to add this , most eu players dont know whats going on bgs , Today we were losing badly against top damage eu horde team.

We needed 5 bases to win.

I went farm while capping it eu horde player was there. I capped farm , when I capped farm he started to attack me. Then in 10 seconds we 5 based them and won.

My friend said we were getting farmed by eu horde. I died 9 times. We 5 based them and won.

Mate i’m playing since BC and was Rbgs aswell, Targetcaller and about 2k, i’m surely not the best but i know the tactics. But even with friends which are at the same level most of the time we’re facing russian teams it seems like it’s still more organisied like i said in target calling. It’s just stupid tunneling whitout any hardswitch. If we try to kill one target which get focused by 5 at the same time it still survive and thats suspiciosly. It’s like all of them were in voicechat and call tactics and early warnings… That’s just not fair against random guys in random battlegrounds…

Do you get my point? It’s not the 1v1 or who does more damage, it’s the advantage of organised players vs random guys which destroys our game experience…

And if russians continue to destroy the fun of this wonderful game i won’t come back in any bg and so do a lot of other EU players which already leave the bg if the see kyrillic names…

Have fun again with risen queu times!!