random bgs with premade russian groups

you cannot win if you see them. stop big premade groups cos its ruining the game. plus i think most of them are cheating. seeing one of the slowests classes in the game out run a dh is not normal
2 Likes
you cannot win if you see them. stop big premade groups cos its ruining the game. plus i think most of them are cheating. seeing one of the slowests classes in the game out run a dh is not normal

https://imgur.com/a/u2I9a ?????
05/02/2018 23:22Posted by Facepalmirl

Wait your main is SP? Have we bumped into eachother before?
http://i63.tinypic.com/280r337.jpg
05/02/2018 23:22Posted by Facepalmirl

Wait your main is SP? Have we bumped into eachother before?

priest since cata release! no, i don't think so, and i remember the times you still were a human tho iirc on the priest forums.
05/02/2018 17:56Posted by Scubahunta
you cannot win if you see them. stop big premade groups cos its ruining the game.

I very rarely lose vs russians and I'm solo queueing 100% of the times. Tell your team what to do before the game starts, who to focus on etc etc. Very rare to see someone take charge in random bgs. This usually causes everyone to do their own thing, so I usually write a bit before gates open to counter that.
Example WSG/TP:

"Kill their x healer first in fights or lose every fight. When they have flag, nuke the flag carrier while using (but not overlapping) cc/interrupts on the healer(s) if nearby. Also peel for our healer and carrier. Easy win."
Sometimes people listen, and it leads to an easy win in those cases.

67% win ratio on this character, and it's solo queue in at least 95% of the bgs I've played. Would probably be around ~71% if EotS wins weren't bugged since Cata:

https://imgur.com/a/T5qWP
In most bgs you will have to tryhard constantly if you want a win. Sometimes a random player might tell you to "5tfu" even if you're just writing tactics in a positive way, ignore that.

Bring engineering bombs for extra burst against flag carriers/healers. Bring glider. Bring saltwater potions. Anything that helps you carry the team.
05/02/2018 17:56Posted by Scubahunta
you cannot win

Thats what Alliance says

06/02/2018 15:34Posted by Raizee
I very rarely lose vs russians and I'm solo queueing 100% of the times.

Horde
Posted by Raizee
I very rarely lose vs russians and I'm solo queueing 100% of the times.

Horde

I've been queueing more than 75% of my games in Legion as mercenary alliance because of the honor boost.
Also, I've got an alliance character with ~65% win ratio if you want to see a screenshot of that too.

All it takes to win the 10v10 bgs is 1-2 players who really tryhard and try to get the rest to also do objectives. 15v15 is a bit harder to carry, but still possible.
this weeks brawl should be renamed to

Brawl: southshore vs Russians 24/7

enjoy the 100% extra lagg en graveyard farm
06/02/2018 15:34Posted by Raizee
In most bgs you will have to tryhard constantly if you want a win.

Wait does this come as a surprise for EU players?

Russian players go into every BG with that mindset, because they know that without effort there is no victory.

Maybe that's your problem.
07/02/2018 20:49Posted by Althulus
this weeks brawl should be renamed to

Brawl: southshore vs Russians 24/7

enjoy the 100% extra lagg en graveyard farm

hmm did one of those just for the quest, against russians, we decimated them, they had no chance to win what so ever.
i agree with op. i for one had the expirience of never ever winning a game agains russian premades. somehow i am laggy, somehow most of them have like this shield all the time. once we were 5 players on a druid healer and he killed us all in a few seconds, somehow a dk russian outran my dh by far
2 Likes
You cant win AV against russian premade if you do random bg NEVER
this needs to stop, blizz banned the av group tool before , why by thralls balls is this not been taken care of?!
2 Likes
Its very nice when you russians plays things like blood elf female paladins autobubble and does emotes like /lol /spit when you pop your cds when all my cds is on cooldown.
1 Like
08/02/2018 12:25Posted by Тевеш
Wait does this come as a surprise for EU players?

Russian players go into every BG with that mindset, because they know that without effort there is no victory.

Maybe that's your problem.

I've got ~70% win ratio with solo queue, so nah I don't think it's a surprise for EU players as we mostly win (especially vs russians). Russians rarely go for objectives, which means easy wins as soon as you pick their healers off.
When will all this fear of Russians stop?
As many have said: explain strats to group, focus healers.
But yeah most russian healers know how to play atleast average or above. Lets say i open on a druid, if he is russian he goes bear form immediarly, others not so much :D
I actually have the bg targets addon, so when i play against russians i dont even notice until i open the bg log :)
But i do see a lot of them exploting etx.. and they love when you /spit or /lol at them, you just see how their rotation gets worse by every second ^^
09/02/2018 15:32Posted by Scubahunta
i agree with op. i for one had the expirience of never ever winning a game agains russian premades. somehow i am laggy, somehow most of them have like this shield all the time. once we were 5 players on a druid healer and he killed us all in a few seconds, somehow a dk russian outran my dh by far

I am sorry for necroposting, but...
Cant stop laughing, wtf is this? schizophrenia? The whole thread is trolling? duuudde

11/02/2018 02:46Posted by Viktorija
and they love when you /spit or /lol at them

strange gestures
11/02/2018 02:46Posted by Viktorija
When will all this fear of Russians stop?
As many have said: explain strats to group, focus healers.
But yeah most russian healers know how to play atleast average or above. Lets say i open on a druid, if he is russian he goes bear form immediarly, others not so much :D
I actually have the bg targets addon, so when i play against russians i dont even notice until i open the bg log :)
But i do see a lot of them exploting etx.. and they love when you /spit or /lol at them, you just see how their rotation gets worse by every second ^^

Implying that the alliance won't get offended that you're telling them what to do or being "insulted" of tryhard and of course the famous mass afk report if you dare speak too much.
For me must be a RANDOM bg a RANDOM bg and not a premade group vs. RANDOM group. That make no sense.
1 Like
19/02/2018 19:11Posted by Plita
RANDOM bg

Random stands for random map.