random bgs with premade russian groups

19/02/2018 19:11Posted by Plita
For me must be a RANDOM bg a RANDOM bg and not a premade group vs. RANDOM group. That make no sense.

Random =/= For soloers only. Next time try to pay some attention to the button next to «Join» button.
19/02/2018 22:17Posted by Sauvignon
19/02/2018 19:11Posted by Plita
RANDOM bg

Random stands for random map.
please don't be naïve.
1 Like
Reading a lot of attempts in these utterly overspammed whiny thread that they actually try to conquer the definition of "random BGs". "Spam threads, repeat the message/own definition - someone will buy into it" seems to be the going strategy.

Random means its random maps with random people (and yes, a group of random people, are still just random people to you).

Random does not mean casual, it does not mean "singleplayers only" either.

Stop the whine, butch up or gtfo. There are only two types of people in BGs - those who try to win, and those who give up and whine. We know which group is the vocal minority here on the forums, that continously spams the forum with the same threads, on alternative alts...

And @ OP - i've beaten russian premades just as many times as i've lost to them. Not sure if they justify being called "premade" even - as that term is a rather wide term for you guys, in anything from 2 people joining as a group to a full BG being 2 different groups of 5 man that manages to get into the same BG with some luck.

The core is the same - one side plays AS A TEAM and utterly dismantles and crushes the other side of "casual random soloplayers" that ALWAYS ignores any notion of teamplay, effort or thought of winning. ALWAYS being those who blame everyone and everything else for losing - its never their own efforts at fault, obviously.

Full premades are rare, and far in between - really cannot say i've met many that justify being called that - in my entire wow playtime. But again, any team with crylic letters is a full premade to you guys.

But hey, i'll give you a tip to beat premades. GIVE IT YOUR ALL, teamwork - effort - communication. Most teams that i've met that can be called "premade" has one thing in common - they want quick and easy wins. If you score the first point, if you make it so hard for them and thus forcing the game to last longer (aka - playing as you always should) - they will fold. They dont have the patience, and rather quickly crumble into mindless HK farming midfield, often completely ignoring the objective of the BG - if they know it's going to take more than 5 mins to finish the game. You'll win - case close. But - this aint for free - they fight REALLY hard in the first few minutes, as they know that you lot crumble like crisp leaves with no spine, grit or will to do anything that involves effort - which is why they mostly win. But as said, fight hard - have fun - and due to templates, gear REALLY does not matter that much. Teamwork and communication however, has a HUGE impact. The "WE" instead of "ME" mindset.

Good luck!
Blizzard should not allow this filth.
But I guess greed > common sense.
1 Like
Russians in AV is just the worst. They all group up and swarm, GY camping and causing massive lag because there's 40 of them altogether not having any latency issues themselves. And then they all, without a single exception, use the trinket to return to their base the moment something nearby it is capped, to GY camp there and begin the cycle anew. There's no winning those games since they turtle up and swarm like zerglings, causing lag for the enemy team and making any counter to their swarming impossible because they have up to 5 seconds of free nuke time on their opponents. They win by depleting resources, every single time.
1 Like
22/07/2018 21:45Posted by Yardleigh
Russians in AV is just the worst. They all group up and swarm, GY camping and causing massive lag because there's 40 of them altogether not having any latency issues themselves. And then they all, without a single exception, use the trinket to return to their base the moment something nearby it is capped, to GY camp there and begin the cycle anew. There's no winning those games since they turtle up and swarm like zerglings, causing lag for the enemy team and making any counter to their swarming impossible because they have up to 5 seconds of free nuke time on their opponents. They win by depleting resources, every single time.

They join 40 man BG (which is for PvP) to play some PvP (which means kill opposite players). What exactly they do wrong? And for what you join BG if you don't want to fight with enemy team?
22/07/2018 21:45Posted by Yardleigh

Besides the lag bull!@#$ argument, just get a good PC/connection man.

You blame them because they actually play with WAI TACTICS in order to WIN in a COMPETITIVE environment ? Wow.. just wow.
If someone says they're are not pre made
Then this is pure luck?
8 melee's and 2 priest tell me they where not pre made.
4 rogues 4 paladins and 2 priest......
sinds russian people have there own server let them fck that one up.
go pre made rusky vs rusky all you want
Sinds they dont learn evrytime you see a full pre made russian retard squad
just leave let them fight air.

And to the people saying wat are they doing wrong?
Wel first its a random bg not pre made (rated bg)
second if you're a full pre made with voice against a bunch of random people that never even seen one another doesnt that give them a advantage??? Hmmm i wonder....

The people that complain abaut that !@#$ A are pve players or B The russian idiot that does that just to feel good...

they're all really horrible players but the fact is that most of the time they have
a better team comp and have voice chat and probably have maxed out gear against blue randoms.

So %^-* y'all, all of y'all, if y'all don't like me, blow me
Another topic about bad russians.
Not tired of whining yet?
I don't know if Russian premades are as big of a deal as some people in this thread are making it out to be. See, when I queue up for random BG I always end up with other Russians on my side, and, as the result, our exclusively Russian raid/group/whatever may appear to be "Premade" to some folks. What's even funnier, is that when this happens, some Russians often start whining "oh, crap, we don't stand a chance against Europeans".
I'm so insanely sick of facing russian groups...They have so many unfair advantages over "european groups"..
1.) They all speak the same language;
2.) Their pool is smaller so they're likely all premades;
3.) they teleport all over the shop;
4.) they proveably use interruptbots, so playing a caster against them is pointless;
5.) Most of them have a decent skill-level, so that already makes them better than most who participate in random battlegrounds (they should just be in their own corner of PVP)

The ideal solution to this problem would be to seperate the russian realms back into their own battlegroups so they can fight amongst themselves instead of bothering us with the unfair advantages mentioned above. Sadly though, it seems the devs do not care about anything but the 1%, raiding elite//9001 rating arena people.
1 Like
seen them farm easy 1900 honor in av against us for what to have the losing grp spamming useless stuff in chat
separate them
also they do some ccbot even if your hunter trying to cast lmao
disgusting put them against other russians
also prune isle of conquest same way with strand
1 Like
Why russian premades are allowed go AV? GG blizzard
2 Likes
Its not premades i care about. Let them premade all day long. Just leave and w8 for the next. My question to blizzard is why they r are forcing russians with the mixed eu servers.

Russians never play with the german/italian/french etc realms
Russians play very very rare between them
Russians are almost always match with the mixed realms.

So i open ticket i ask about all the above and the answer i get is that its all random (hence the fact after 51 bg 47 was against russians in the last 2 weeks), u know like opening the weekly cache and getting the EXACT same item for 3 weeks out of 131 possible loots for my class in dungeons and they call it rng.

But the most interesting responce was that despite the fact all eu servers have more than a million players and russians barely have 100k on their servers, he tells me that russians queue way more for random bgs than the entire rest of EU.

Which is all fine and who cares. And my question was why the hell they dont play with each other since apparently 50%-90% of all russian players do bgs all day long? Why a bg russian vs russian is more rare than finding alliance with warmode on? I never got an answer.

If u ask me its 100% forced but i have no damn clue why its happening.
2 Likes

That’s three matches out of how many that happen per day? Not really enough prove to claim you don’t loose many more then you win vs a premade Russian team.
Even if not premade surely is just better to mix the groups up, nobody could claim they are premades then, but i tend to lean towards they are premades though and this is a queue time saving exercise