Random options changes

Hello,

My settings changed all of a sudden and enemy nameplates aren’t showing even though nameplates option is on. Also my hp bar in mid screen dissapears sometimes and only my manabar will be showing. In below pictures there is an example of my hp bar being gone and in the second one the names not showing even though I turned nameplates on. Earlier my character would suddenly only run forward instead of strafing left and right and the strafe keys were unbound… I don’t use any UI addons. Only use tinydps and tomtom

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

You can try to reset your UI and see if it gets fixed.

And on your second image you turned on the nameplates on combat but you aren’t on combat with the npc so is normal not show.

Bellow Is a link for the support article.

1 Like

Before all the npcs showed their name even if not in combat with them. Same with their healthbars. I did go into settings and saw it was turned off same with my strafing…my settings seem to have reset by themselves somehow…it was fine then I went afk for lunch and everything was changed when I got back…very strange…

It happens from time to time.

Yea it’s more or less gone back to normal now…but I do wonder how it managed to reset everything by itself :thinking:

If you change anything and do alt F4 it don’t get saved, sometimes your config folder gets corrupted and resets all of your settings.

But I’m not an expert on the area and how wow manage the settings, since some are server side like keybinds.

Hmm didn’t alt f4 though I was just standing in Oribos afking :frowning:

LOL

ALT F4 is still a thing?