Randoms vs Premades - Lets have an adult discussion

If only there was a set of competitive pvp gear that could be obtained through pvp activities, and then maybe a slightly less competitive set of PvP gear that professions could craft so nobody went into PvP with nothing.

There were gear like this. But they removed it. Now they queue bgs with greens and blue 390-395 ones.

Which makes most people not to queue and do something else on the game like transmog runs etc. if there isn’t group of 5.

How many people do you think that you can get to jump on voice in a random BG?

Mist times that I tried? 2-3. In bigger bgs 5. Main problem is that people don’t want to communicate untill they start losing. Then all the cancer in chat starts in how can everyone be so bad to be losing… Usually by the most useless teammate or the one with most famage because all he did was spam aoe

Honestly from the BGs I’ve done recently, groups aren’t even particularly skilled players, or on voice, it’s just guaranteeing at least 3-4 members of your team aren’t paperweights.

Thats why we queue with 5 strong people and if there isnt group of 5 , making transmog runs etc. You explained everything to them more than anyone can explain.

Russians do that quite often. They used to report afk those who wont join voice on av.

1 Like

I ment on ENG eu servers obv :stuck_out_tongue:

On the first days of the epic bg merge our ru epic bg leaders tried to bring everyone on voice.

But eu players said voice chat on epic bg. Its not rated bg. And eu people left bg after few minutes when they were unable to know whats going on the av.

You didnt have to know things from blizzard itself on ru epic bg. If some horde were going our base someone from voice used to tell it and 35 russian players used to go after that small horde group when they heard from voice. Now you hear where is horde from piou piou , horde assaulted stoneheart bunker.

lol look at this posts likes. 20 people are 20 level.

I would say in shadowlands they should cap all bgs at lvl 30, and cap the gear also as it is in Korraks revenge now, becuse even if people have better gear and are lvl 120 now, even a lvl 20 doesnt get insta killed, and it is lots of fun, there is realy no need to have bgs at max level at all.

Legion scale was better. Every 10 ilvls gave 10%. Right now 410-440 ilvl difference is 850k hp for tanks because guardian is 1m hp.

1 Like

yeah legion was quite fine, though maby giving everyone an extra pvp armor tab, for items that can and must be used in battlegrounds also, meening none can become to much higher than the other again.
some could get armor faster due to arenas and stuff, but all would eventualy get same items, it would be way more fair than now.

1 Like

They say 1.5million hp is coming for guardians with maxed ilvl with den mother buff on 8.3

I just want the WoD system back.

Starter tier gear that’s BoE and crafted by professions

Honour tier gear for honour.

Conquest tier gear from conquest. (Conquest a function of both time and rating, so you don’t need pvp rating to get gear in pvp, just get it slower)

Honour and conquest are better than pve gear in BGs and arena. Starter tier is slightly worse but also costs gold or basic materials.

3 Likes

I used to play eu realm only back in wotlk.

They used to complain about people with raiding gear. Icc , ulduar , toc , naxxramas had no pvp resilience gear. And when those raiders used to queue bg on wotlk , your team used to get steamrolled if enemy team is pvp resilience rating gear

Those pvp resilience rating gear used to drop from vault of archavon for pvers. But they still used to queue bgs with ulduar etc gear and they used to make their team got farmed.

They had better bring pvp vendors. As long as you grind rating you should get gear from those vendors.

My warrior is 441 ilvl. I have more than half gear from pvp. Duelist etc. But how do you drop those ? Just luck from every arena match wins.

Do you know what i think? That this takes years and more years like this and because of the absurd cries of the people the PvP is as it is, because the developers read what say useless and randoms instead of talking with competitive players and that if they have knowledge of PvP.

Rbg: premades is ideal, end.

Random bg: for fun. Premades & random people (as long as they are PvP players, not the trash there is now, all pvers with their gear, without temple or PvP power or anything).

If people want to premade to go to random bg, go ahead, i prefer to make premade friends who know how to do PvP and not play with monkeys with full pve gear that backpedal, break cc random, do not do dps or do no healing.

It’s that simple. Like it or not, this will not change. Random bg have always been like that.

Enough of continuing to destroy the PvP by the whims of 4 apes.

1 Like

Sigh you know what happened like tomorrow or the day before?

We have had a monk healer with shadowlands boost items. And 1 horde mercenary disc priest with 440 ilvl.

That shadowlands boost monk made 6000k healing with 394 ilvl.

440 ilvl disc priest couldnt heal more than 1900k.

Most people raged at horde merc priest in our bg that boosted char boosted a pve player.

no way qeu up rendoms my head hurt then premade or go home

Lately hard teams on bgs. Try to queue. Many people geared fully. I have never lost 6 bgs in single day since I came back wow after 7 years of break. Today I lost 6 bgs.

All people on random bgs are good people atm. You wont find the greens and blues you mention about.

There were 5 arena master titled group on kotmogu today. They are doing double honor event for essence.