Rapid fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCPM_erZqAw

Am i the only who consider that this talent is a garbagest ugly and boring spell we’ve ever seen?

(x3 searing arrows and x3 focused fire on 480 ilvl items)

5 Likes

Nope. /10char

1 Like

Using a pet (-10% damage)
No cooldowns
Attacking a plate user

0/10
bad troll

mm w/o freedom is a meme

he also has 4% of versality and no conflict in main, this defence stance just like default warrior w/o stance

No current MM is trash tier and sadly it doesnt look like it’s going to change, which is sad.

Do you even know what you are talking about? MM is really strong right now on Shadowlands Alpha after the latest changes. BM is pretty strong too just to add

I dont care if it’s strong… it’s horrible!

1 Like

MM is terrible in alpha.

Idc about numbers in Aplha.
They have not done any number tooning yet even.

1 Like

Do you realize this video is almost 2 months old?

Just want to add on the topic about damage of Rapid Fire. This skill is not for damage, in single target this skill does very low damage, its OK only for AOE, when you mark targets with Multishot and then you use Rapid Fire, and still, it is just OK, not Good nor Awesome. Aimed Shot still the only our ability that does damage even in AOE scenario (it does more than Rapid Fire). I’m not talking about essences or corruptions, only about actual MM hunter abilities. The only reason MM hunter uses Rapid Fire is to keep up the haste buff from proper Azerite Power. If you have full focus and you Aimed Shot is on CD (or you cannot use it because you are moving), Arcane Shot will do more damage in single target scenario (and faster) comparing to Rapid Fire. Also, personally i think that Streamline talent is only viable (only!) in some haevy aoe fights; and still “viably” is too strong word for it. Because, if you think, you spend 20% more time channelling ability that does so little damage, while Arcane Shot not only does more damage but also decreases CD of Trueshot by 2.5 sec (when talented).

In the video from 1st post, MM hunter with all-into-RaidFire spec does low damage. I bet, if you take same spec (do not change anything) but try do same scenario with using Arcane Shot – you would do more damage.

P.S.: it is very sad :frowning:

1 Like

we have to hope they do some changes in beta to MMs :frowning:

Don’t think Blizzard care much for EU players.
But who knows? Maybe if we push enough they will acknowledge how boring and awful rapid fire is.

Sadly the Hunter Alpha class thread has not been touched in 27 days and the person who wrote in it pretty much enjoys the current itiration of Hunter which is bad news for those of us that hate current MM, if it stays as it is I will be rerolling I will NOT be staying as BM for another expansion.

yeah i am MM only and i hate it how they ruening MM spec the tru arcer/sniper spec in game. :rage:

I see you have trouble with english. But i aknowledge and support your view, fennec-man bro.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.