Rate my mog pls

Hello guys!

I’m kinda new to transmog thing, my friends told me I accidentally found a golden one. Can you rate my mog please? Is it really good or how can i make it better?

1 Like

I honestly like it, quite a different/unique look for a DH.
I would just hide the shoulders, or get some that are a bit smaller if there’s any that fit the mog, simply because the rest of the mog feels light but the shoulders have a heavy look.

As for the swords, hmmmm they are ok, I personally don’t like that model, but I am picky so probably the issue is just my personal taste and not the swords themselves.

Another thing, I would just try some different hair colors, the red seems ok but there might be something else that could match better. Not sure, in any case if you wanna keep the red it’s still good.

Good job.
Edit: Forgot to rate, as it stands I would say an 8/10, maybe a 9.

Also, my DH just so you can take a look at another unusual look for a DH. (At least I haven’t seen any other like it, with the exception of a dude who asked me if he could copy)

2 Likes

It doesn’t really look like something an Illidari DH would wear, but it doesn’t look bad either. If you go with the fantasy of your DH trying to adapt to a more normal and less edgy lifestyle, then this mog works perfectly.

So it depends on wat you’re going for. 5/10 if you wish your DH to be the typical Illidari and 10/10 if you want him to be a DH who is trying to blend in.

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s a set or not, but still looks great in general, even if it doesn’t fit a DH.
Looks like a sea brawler for me, therefore you may want to pair it with an outlaw rogue (preferably a human one).

I personally pick my mogs based on the general theme of the spec, the class specific sets help a lot with it. Just take a look at this priest here, she is shadow mainspec and her xmog reflects it even if it’s slutty.

I hope I could help :blush:

2 Likes

Me personally I like to go the opposite route, just take a look at mine, looks nothing like a Hunter, yet it looks nice (originally I had a simpler sword), and I even have another where I kinda look like a Paladin, and my DH looks like a samurai. However, my MM mog is meant to look like a Ranger/Archer, so sometimes I do mogs themed around the spec.

But that’s why I liked OP’s mog so much, exactly because it is outside the box.

I can see it on your mog that it is something a DK would wear indeed, and I like it regardless. Heck, it can even be a Dark Ranger set for that matter.
Definitely going to catch some looks during a Trial of Style, can’t wait for the next one to start! :blush: That’s the good thing about thinking outside of that box, you see a hunter and expect something natural, for a paladin something bright and shiny and bam, your jaws suddenly drop when they go against the ‘rules’.

1 Like

Exactly, once I get the lvl15 honor mount I might swap back to my “paladin” mog for a while, it’s basicly the Belf Heritage set, but with a different head (brown hood that gives me golden eyes) and Twinblade of the Phoenix or Sin’dorei Warblade for a weapon, still haven’t decided which one I like more for the mog.

But yeah, I hope I already have enough appearences unlocked to be able to properly do stuff in the next Trial of Style.

1 Like

can someone rate my tmog also?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.