Rate that Transmog 15th edition

10/08/2018 00:29Posted by Asuiria
Yesss a true classic and a favorite set of mine for Draenei Paladins! : ) The minor tweaks you made are okay, but not really bumping up the creativity of the outfit as a whole. Still 8 / 10!

I have the set saved as 'Maraad Cosplay' for a reason :)

I do hope to grind out more pieces and make one a bit more customised. Maybe Draenor raids will be mostly soloable at 120?

Your set is something similar to what I'd like to make, I just don't have the pieces (yet).

9.5/10 as other than the shirt sleeves showing it's perfect. Personally I'd have armour showing but it still matches colour-wise so I can only really take off a half point.
Maraad, is that you? 9/10, fun transmog Brovus. And yes, yeah, I know, but still... :)
Can't really rate it because it's a full set, but the Lightforged heritage is one of my favourite 12/10
@Thudhes
There's definetly a lot of stuff going on there. Not sure if I like it tho.
5/10 for purple.
9.5/10 as other than the shirt sleeves showing it's perfect. Personally I'd have armour showing but it still matches colour-wise so I can only really take off a half point.

Thank you kindly! ^^ Nice that you're working on something similar, I'll keep an eye on this topic so I can see when you completed it! I hope so too that Draenor raids will be easier to solo again at 120 : ) They should be at least.

( You can skip me and rate the fiercely dressed Divinebanana above me! )
@Divinebanana, I dont really like that tabard, shield but i see what you're going for, looking savage. 6.5/10
@Anthie

7/10
The armor is clean and cohesive looking. That Draenor sword doesn't really fit it all that well though.
11/08/2018 07:44Posted by Kahmenor
@Anthie

7/10
The armor is clean and cohesive looking. That Draenor sword doesn't really fit it all that well though.

5/10 due to full set, and purple shield dont fit with the set.
@Senyake

I like the mog, very blood elf holy trying to seduce you kinda feel about it :) Everything matches and of course there is the Corrupted Ashbringer!

9/10
@Turâlyôn
You look like a true member of the Alliance with this one ready for war.
9/10 (just because of the helmet)
Hello everyone,
I know my mog is not the most creative, but I thought I could ask for suggestions on a more fitting weapon and tabard?
@Divinebanana
I actually like it. Although such "iron horde" themes tend to have a helmet. The shield doesn't look dark enough. 8.9/10

@Kantamine
Twinblade of the Phoenix and Tabard of Brute Force for example.

As for me, I got 3/4 items from the Undead Slaying set restored, and now I'm trying to make this work without the chest. Suggestions would be appreciated.
8/10
I like how simple it looks. Although weapon could be matched better. Maybe different colour.
Take a look at mine guys, not the greatest but managed to whip it together in half hour or so after trying a few combos.
Think it looks good on a belf female but it will be definately be getting changed in a few days ready for the release :)
7/10

i like the overall look and i can see you going for that yellow glow.
I really want to like the helmet because of the eyes.
but i feel like the rest of the helmet was abit out off place compared to the lighter theme of the suit.

@Vykoria

7,5/10 the gold on the chest might stick out abit to much, draging it abit down xD
Sry, but full sets don't count for me.
5\10 for blizz for making this one.
@ Asgarn

10/10 - great use of the Chosen Dead chest and boots, wonderful "grim paladin" color vibe going on with PvP artifact (not often seen in mogs). Well done.
@Valkryss looks like a real paladin from any angle.

10/10

Oh btw... please skip me :)
23/08/2018 14:36Posted by Aktros
@Valkryss looks like a real paladin from any angle.

10/10

Oh btw... please skip me :)

Consider yourself skipped :)
I think it fits perfectly well together, good job! 8/10

i know i know, this pally is just one of the standard mogs almost. I will update later on once i start leveling this to 120

*edit: browser issue, posted tekst double