Rate that Transmog 15th edition

16/07/2018 09:32Posted by Senyake
Looks nice overally, but the head does not match with others

7/10

Clean Flame transmog i really like it 8/10.
16/07/2018 14:41Posted by Nakey
16/07/2018 09:32Posted by Senyake
Looks nice overally, but the head does not match with others

7/10

I like it, reminds me of blood knights. Maybe their tabard would fit? Or does it clip?
Maybe a different weapon?

8/10.
16/07/2018 22:30Posted by Arqon
16/07/2018 14:41Posted by Nakey

I like it, reminds me of blood knights. Maybe their tabard would fit? Or does it clip?
Maybe a different weapon?

8/10.

9/10 Like teh armor but think would look betetr without belt, and your ashbringer looks bit weird on armory but im sure looks betetr ingame.
Good one, 10/10
Pretty awesome mate 10/10.

You have put a lot of effort into that one.
The boots look a bit chunky, but I quite like the dark pattern of your transmog. So it´s still a good 8,5/10.
7/10

I don't like spiky armor on paladin.
Looks good, just doubting the contrast between the “nimble” legs and boots, and the broad, heavy shoulders and gauntlets.
7/10
Looks good, not my style but still good.
8/10

I am still looking around for the perfect tmogg for me
I gotta say I havent been the biggest fan of wrathful due to seeing it everywhere, but you're rocking it with that weapon + cloak, 8/10!
All your pieces match well, your lenses/glasses go well too. 7/10
Interesting mog, shoulders are a nice touch, but i don't feel the wep, 8/10.
9/10, would’ve got 10 but I’m not a massive fan of dresses on a paladin
8/10 you could work on the head
Chest doesnt quite match, but its a good set :)

9/10
9/10 for the effort.
8/10 i like it
Transmog itself is a 9/10. Just not fitting the paladin theme alot (imo) so for a paladin transmog a 5/10.

Mine isnt really a transmog because its mostly a set. Still got hyped alot for BFA and think it comes close to the Alliance Paladin feel and with the 8.0.1 released i finally was able to get the last missing piece to complete the set.
@Tantrim

Looks good. Really suits Human Paladin. But maybe you should change the shoulders, because they are too yellow and there is a lot of blue in set. Other then that, I like it. 9/10
Looking more like an orc warrior with the set than a paladin - that aside, the set itself is simple and works. I like your weapon as well.

7/10

(Edit: Noticed on previous page someone else has nearly the same mog I do. BRB jumping out of the closest window!)