Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

7/10

Its quite unique for a DK, not something i would go for but ya.
7/10

While i do not like full sets, i do like the addition of the Ebonblade tabard.
9/10 Really nice mix, need a matching cloak for max points from me.
30/08/2018 09:13Posted by Slaggeh
9/10 Really nice mix, need a matching cloak for max points from me.

Feeling the wotlk DK npc vibe 8/10
"I'd say it's quite...remarkable."

Grins.

"Jokes aside, it's a good set. The green light on the belt conflicts with the light in the helm and the pants could use a bit different color, but all in all, it's a good set for a big, strong ord death knight like yeself! 7/10 my man!"
I really liked the set and the way it fits on worgen. However tabard doesn't exactly match it. 8/10
Soulders like mountains i like it, for an orc ofc, on my undead they would look like feces. 8/10
It's a nice set, it is however a full set - asmongold wouldn't approve
Matches well, except for the helmet IMO. Also, can't stand that artifact appearance for UH wep. 7/10

Also I'm trying to put together a pirate-themed DK set. Would welcome some recommendations along with the rating.
6/10

I would give you pirate gear advice but pirates and plate are not really a thing and can't really think of any piraty items except maybe for the kultiras pieces like the belts with daggers n !@#$
not bad, sadly they dont give us a normal matching boots for that set. 8,5/10
I'd say a 7/10

the pants seems a bit odd compared to the rest of you armour
@Hafez
10/10 best tmog in general
I love this. Colours match the blood theme really well and good match of sets.
Only thing that dosen't fit is the tabard (IMO).
8/10
3/10
7/10, tmog ur boots and it's ok.
@Torin

Very green. A pity the Headless Horseman's hat doesn't quite match the metal though.

7/10 overall, personally not a fan of full head helmets to look at.

But minus a billion points for having a helm I can't get to drop and a hidden artifact skin I can't get to drop >:( (j/k)
It’s... blue :D So wierd to see a dwarf DK :D I like your mog, except the weapon. I wanna use lfr gurthalak for my blue mog because its blue, but no drop. :( So 9/10 ^^
9/10
I like blue
7/10

I do -love- the red aura! Tabard killed it for me :(