Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

9/10
looking dangerous, just like a fine dk should
6/10 too generic, full set, legion tmog. it looks cool I guess but it's not for me.

regarding my mog, everything is EXACTLY the way I wanted including the wep not being mogged.
Looks like you're in the middle of two sets and stuck a different head on there. 0/10

07/09/2018 17:27Posted by Seleniele

regarding my mog, everything is EXACTLY the way I wanted including the wep not being mogged.

As long as you like it!
Cool xmog, 8,5 / 10 Pulsenozzle :)
10/09/2018 15:20Posted by Pulsenozzle
Looks like you're in the middle of two sets and stuck a different head on there. 0/10

07/09/2018 17:27Posted by Seleniele

As long as you like it!

a gnome in a full set doesn't appreciate a unique mog that matches well 3 colors without using set items, color me unsurprised.
Taste is of course subjective, but I can't say that you're wearing an unoriginal set : ) It's so over the top that I just have to like it. If I were you I might have even pushed it a bit further; I find the belt compared to everything else a bit bland for example and I'd have chosen a colorful cloak as well instead of a black one to top it all off.

A 9 for creativity and thinking out of the box! ^^
16/09/2018 19:42Posted by Dorinthe
Taste is of course subjective, but I can't say that you're wearing an unoriginal set : ) It's so over the top that I just have to like it. If I were you I might have even pushed it a bit further; I find the belt compared to everything else a bit bland for example and I'd have chosen a colorful cloak as well instead of a black one to top it all off.

A 9 for creativity and thinking out of the box! ^^

you will catch a cold with those nude leggings. 9/10

I neef feet from ToS to be perfect Paladin (yea I rerolled to transmog paladin).
Radiant Lightbringer set is solid.

Belt and weapon might need work.

8/10. =)
17/09/2018 02:59Posted by Bearmon
Radiant Lightbringer set is solid.

Belt and weapon might need work.

8/10. =)

The character looks really cool but I can't match fire/furnace theme to a death knight sadly.

7.5/10
Not a fan of the set, however it looks very wicked and evil on Goblin Female.
And the mace somehow mix into it pretty well.

8/10
17/09/2018 15:49Posted by Deathvarg
Not a fan of the set, however it looks very wicked and evil on Goblin Female.
And the mace somehow mix into it pretty well.

8/10
9/10 suits unholy more
7/10 Head and Tabard
@Tec
This set looks dope 10/10 but it doesn't match the DK in my honest opinion, I think it is the best outfit for ret pala or warrior.
But honestly you look good in it (missing shoulders is a minus).

8/10

about me, didn't have time for reskining main hand today.
7/10
I really cant like that helm.
Looks special, kinda rare 8/10 :)
8/10 a very good slutmog
23/09/2018 02:06Posted by Deffers
8/10 a very good slutmog

Thank you :)

#skip
23/09/2018 02:06Posted by Deffers
8/10 a very good slutmog

You, sir, look evil. 8/10.
very cool and unique 10/10