Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

^^
4/10. Reminds of the old Pos / FoS farms , which i hated so much ! :grin:

7/10 I don’t like the helm colour with the rest but otherwise its a great mog. Potentially tabard change to mirror helm a bit?

It wasn’t updated right for some reason … this is how it was supposed to be shown :smiley:
^ 8/10 - not fan of the head tho.

^ 5/10, don’t like it, too much mix for my taste. -2 points for having that halo thing around / on top of your head, doesnt fit really.

6/10 looks alright but not eye catching

What do you think about my transmog? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sialy, u must vote the one above u, still, 8/10, simple, but it looks like an army of the light NPC.

On the one hand I love how your chest piece fits to good old Acherus Legs. Same way your armguards fit the shoulders, head and the scythe.
On the other hand, the outfit doesn’t fit the death knight theme to me. There’s a vibe of an angry paladin meeting Ragnaros.

7/10 for a deathknight, but solid 9/10 if we forget about the class theme

1 Like

i like the concept youre going after, like some faceless torturer ;p 7/10 cuz im not too fond of the red chest tbh.

EH 6/10 it sort of matches but not really

5/10, looks like a classic spooky DK, don’t get the forsaken tabard tough just out of looks ( you could be farming rep for all I know )

I kinda like it. I guess with a Troll it’s hard to find a good helm to fit?

I’d give you about 7.5 out of 10

not bad , but i dont like your helm 7.5 :smiley:

1 Like

Very simple but doesn’t look particularity cohesive 6/10

9/10

armor makes me miss wotlk except for sindragosa her terrible voice :slight_smile:

I don’t know. A bit too simple. 5/10

I can see what your going for, but its ugly
1/10

Your grammar is even uglier 0/10

6/10 not a big fan of mixing different flame colours (green + red?). Apart from that it’s not bad in terms of matching colours. I’d hide the weapon enchants though.

It’s pretty much a full set but it looks good and the tabard matches the set quite well. 8/10

7/10 really good but basically just a mix of two raid gears.