Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

It’s actually gear from 4 different sets but I get what you mean. It’s hard to come up with fitting pieces as a DK if you don’t use more or less a full set.

(feel free to skip my post)

I know what you mean. Like druid has access to lots of green/brown/white leather pieces.

Nerovar, beautyfull, 9/10, I like boots set and maybe another weapon.

Me: still working on belt, any sugestions?

Looks cool but doesn’t match as good as it should. New boots and belt. Got no suggestions sorry.

I actually like the vibe you’ve gone for with this. I think you would look better with shorter swords or possibly Axes. Something with really jagged edges and you would have an awesome Undead look.

I am going to give you an 8/10 , two points deducted are just because of your choice of weapons sorry.

Whoever marks my current gear next, sorry for it just being an old armour set with a few different bits. Trying to go for the whole Ice/Frost DK thing. I’m struggling to find a good fit with the weapons atm.

You say sword(s) and axe(s) i dont know if you’ve seen me in frost spec because thats a mistake. I main unholy and use a purple scythe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah you were in Frost when Iooked at your profile :slight_smile:

This doesn’t count as grave robbing does it? Let’s not let this topic die! ^^

8/10. I like the Fire Death Knight theme. It’s bright, and a stark contrast to the norm. Plus it’s a bit different to the “generic” Paladin Death Knight.

Interesting, but nothing so much special 7/10

2 Likes

It’s a really nice mog! :smiley: 10/10 because everything fits smoothly. Well done.

it’s a nice mog, except the weapons don’t match. also not rlly dk theme so 7/10

Uh Oh, I can’t see your character. It’s only a black silhouette!

I’ll give you: mystery out of an enigma!

It looks quite good but the weapon doesn’t do it for me 7/10

1 Like

7\10. Try another boots

Really nice combination with the blues and green. I bet it looks even better in game.
9/10

Good set, fits a tauren nicely
9/10

1 Like

@Neebba
pretty nice transmog, If I were you I would use green shoulders from Antours raid (warrior set)
8/10 :slight_smile:

Ah, you are missing the chest piece! That and sadly it’s a Blizzard Set so that’s just cheating! 2/10

Sorry! :frowning:

4/10
Chest, boots, pants, belt need another

9/10
If I were you I would only change wepaon to Shadows egde :smiley: