Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

There says error on your profile, I will give for the shoulders a 9 than, because I like them

Oops, this is the character

8,5/10
change head, its not in colour theme

Not bad, love the spiky theme 7/10

Thats just a tier set?
2/10

So many different kind ways you could have let the previous person know that full sets are seen as ā€œno noā€™sā€ in MOG ratings, when they clearly didnā€™t know :confused: And you went the jerk route.

But letā€™s focus on you:

I agree that a full in-game set isnā€™t much of a creative ā€œrate my transmogā€ set, and you clearly have the same opinon. So I will rate you harsly thereafter :slight_smile:

Tried looking up your setā€¦
From the looks of it you have almost a full set tooā€¦

Except for the chest, head, and hands, which personally Iā€™m not a fan of since they are some of the most used MOGs by starting DKs in the game.

What I will give you points for is that you look very ā€œWoW Death Knightyā€, like one of the DK NPCs in Ebon Hold.

5/10

Iā€™ll rate the prev jerk guy cuz your set looks cool either way 9/10 cuz you should put some helmet on, would be cooler.

So jackass:
The colours donā€™t match at all,
The legs and other pieces are a wtf low pixel quality,
That sword is not fit for that transmog,
If we look at the style here troll dks are the worst as dk.
Did I miss something?
Oh yeah, this is not a tier set, u know DKs donā€™t have tier set likes this. I could show my mixed transmog here, have several ones with a legacy weapon that not many ppl have.

rekt
0/10

And yes I use this set because itā€™s one of the best looking in-game. lel
(butthurt comments inc)

8/10

It is a nice set! I like that one and the tabard matches well.

Your weapons are the only thing that detracts from it.

Its dark, cold and evil. I like it 10/10

8/10 very unique transmog and everything matches nicely. Not my cup of tea though

Having a full lich king era set with wod era shoulders make the difference in quality and resolution of the 2 pieces rlly clash, so it kinda stands out as 1080p while the rest is 360p.

The tabard ruins it all (imo)
The color schemes are cool though (except tabard)

total of 6/10

SKIP ME

Itā€™s not full lichking.

Itā€™s cataclysm gloves , boots and belt .
Lichking chest and legs
Wod shoulders
And the tabard matched the brown cloak Iā€™m using aswell as the furry bits on the chest piece. Iā€™m aware you canā€™t really see that in the armory though ^^

SKIP ME

Ok so im rating Kaiserkengu then.

Nothing really matches tbh, 3/10

1 Like

Oh jeez, Iā€™m going to get mullered here for my set after reading what just happened! ^^

Ilanlya, Iā€™ll give you a 7/10 - the pants donā€™t match for me but I can see what you were trying to do! :slight_smile:

Not much to rate as you are wearing like 3 pieces :slight_smile:
Big strong Orc looking angry ready to smash someone.
4/10

1 Like

think you forgot the gloves :stuck_out_tongue: but iā€™ll give it a 7/10 it looked better than i thought it would when seeing the avatar.

as for me iā€™m just happy i found a pair of boots that looks like they didnā€™t forget worgen exists :smiley:

Itā€™s a set 0/10

10/10ā€¦ i have the same (with few differences in gloves/belt/boots) saved my self. Love the spiky blue shoulders and the acherus hood look.

1 Like

SKIP ME

Iā€™d love to see your version :slight_smile:

SKIP ME