Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

9/10 - It’s almost a full set but omfg those shoulders! The colours! The artifact skin! Yes!

8/10 - for the sake of it! ^^

Bit of a mish mash the different textures and colours don’t really mix well but I can see your concept 7/10.

I call my mog “Herald of Bolvar”

Also Kurasa (dk above) this is my take on your shoulders.
worldoftransmogs. tumblr. com/post/178535150361/this-is-my-shattered-reckoning-mog-that-i-use-on

1 Like

7/10. would be a 8/10 if you could somehow make your eyes fire red or just cover it up so it’s black and not blue

Nice frost look - 10/10

I was always disappointed there is no vanilla look for DK so went for this

7/10

Took off a bunch of points because it’s basically the wod garrison set and added some back because it still looks awesome on orcs.

9/10.
A lot of effort went into that transmog, awesome match of Armageddon.

9/10, dig the tabard of the lightbringer, find a better looking weapon imo.

Cool transmog! but it needs a red weapon that’s soaking with blood. The Legion skins might have one.
8/10
Edit: 8.5/10 for the dunmer house name :wink:

9/10
Awesome transmog! I love the blue glowing weapon and head.

Your character fits the name…
8.5/10

I’d call that mog, “The Red Viper”

9/10 dazzling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tabard doesn’t really fit, otherwise pretty badass.

8/10

@ Zizzleclank 3/10 nothing matches, 3 for encouragement :wink:

1 Like

I like it a lot, but maybe with another boots and I miss some helmet.
8/10

Ooh! First thought it was just a full set with a new head but its not!

Might be just my eyes but all the colours work relatively well especially with the Legion sets, MoP head and Cloudsong Glaive!

8/10

:joy: Hahaha your set is gorgious!

You took each body part of your NE and smacked a different in-game set on each of them :sweat_smile:

At first glance it looks like you by accident mixed the wrong sets together and then your forum profile accidentally updated you profile pic. But looking closer it looks so organised that I’m gonna assume that this is the set you went with :sweat_smile:

The short buzz cut mohawk + long NE ears seals the deal :rofl:
You remind me of " Cadwell Pot Hat" from Elder Scrolls Online", but like, where he tries to be “cool” :joy::joy::joy:

To be honest I think none of the sets you chose to combine goes together. But I like the attempt. The sword also looks “off” with the entire set.

Purely based on your set I would give it a 3/10.
But if I had to include the laughs and amazingly good time you gave me I’ll bump it up to a 7/10 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

[IGNORE ME AND SKIP TO THE NEXT ACTUAL DEATH KNIGHT EVERYONE ELSE]

Cheers for the score! :sweat_smile: That was not meant to be an actual attempt at a set! I was fiddling about and spent all the gold on that toon before settling for something sensible!

Next one will be (hopefully) better! ^^"

2 Likes

Alright haha :sweat_smile:
I’ll give it another go then :wink: even though you said to skip :slight_smile:

Now I know you posted as a Pally with the “new set”. But I’ll ignore that since it doesn’t really matter in the end.

I really like this set. The slim mid section combined with the broad hands and shoulder armor looks incredible. Didn’t know this combo looked this good on a Zandalar troll.

So with the set I will subtract 2 points. 1 for using a race that can’t be DK in-game (some might call this a disqualification, but i’ll ignore it). And 1 for almost having a complete “Trial of Valor” raid set.

8/10 This set is really cool.

1 Like

8/10

Find a better weapon and decent boots and it’ll be perfect imo

P.S.:I’m usually unholy with a sonic spear transmog on the weapon so ignore the weapons right now ^^

Icecold killa 9/10

Not entirely sold on the boots and the belt, but overall it is a pretty good, classic DK transmog. 7/10

I know, still working on boots, belt, shoulders and weapons :slight_smile: your profile is hidden btw.

(SKIP ME)