Rate the Death Knight transmog above you - Part 11

Uruk just for the pic of your icy head, horns and shoulders i give a 6/10 since i can’t see all ofc

I give myself a 10/10, well done

Three different sets that don’t match each other.

3/10

lol don’t be jealous XD

9/10 I like it. Just not sure about the belt, it eats into the tabard a bit.

As for me, here is my picture:

4 Likes

10/10! Perfect tauren dk mog

1 Like

Very thematic Human Dk Transmog give off the Chiil of the Grave theme to complement your Frost Spec. 10/10

100% Troll, 8/10, I like it, but still full set.

Really not the biggest fan of this… the armor is pretty standard, the Ebon Blade tabard is kinda boring, the belt is the wrong color, the weapon looks silly. And for some reason I kinda hate the helmet; I keep thinking you’re a Worgen based on your forum avatar.

5/10 because you clearly put a lot of effort into it, but I just don’t like the design.

Nice Crusader :smiley: I guess the hammer dropped and was not transmitted? 7/10

Everything fits and looks ok together so 9/10

The reason it’s not 10 is because I hate that helmet with a passion :smiley:

Looks pretty coherent, nice to see the Acherus Knight’s helm transmog mixed in with higher-resolution gear.

1 Like

8.5/10 A nice WOTLK/Cataclysm mix of gear. Judging from your theme, you are going for a Dragon Theme, and if i take your spec into consideration more of a Blood of the Dragon Theme, but more down to earth than going super extravagant on the look.
I feel you need another helm or no helm at all, and you also need to either decide to put more red in your transmog to make the belt and back work(since the holding pin of the cape are awesome), or go with mostly brown and replace them.

NOTE: My transmog is a new work in progress, but I will give it a go for the lols, any advice to make it more fitting are more than welcome. I go for a Blood and Bones theme. Red/White/Bones.

3 Likes

I will bee your judge now. Ebon armor,Ebon tusk,Ebon shoulder,no steal only bones,but i think you want to see you are a part of Ebon blades dk’s,I like it locks very creative.
I give 10/10 simple and edgy.Good Work troll.

1 Like

At first glance I thought I’d hate it more than I ended up doing. Your boots haven’t been mogged, obviously, so I’ll give you a pass there. Belt feels a bit off style-wise, the blades don’t return elsewhere in the set and the glowing orange rune from the helmet is off-putting, even if the red cloth matches the gauntlets very nicely.
Unique and daring enough for a 7/10.

8/10 the glowing colors look kinda off in the armory but I bet they look great ingame. Black/Purple transmogs are very fitting for a forsaken imo.
The only thing that really bugs me is the blue eyes through the helmet aswell as the yellow color on the sword.
An alternative with purple ones or no eye glow would fit much better imo and there’s loads of better fitting purple weapons.

Im also not sure what color your tabard is. If it’s pure black it’s ok. But I think a better one would be the one from argussian reach.

7/10
would use legion antorus set helm with horns

1 Like

4/10 colour very strange

Would do that too but I don’t have it yet XD

Skip me

we call it red