Rate the monk transmog above you

A bit too colorful mix, but still cute and fitting. 7/10

Make way for my Diablo3 Monk Kul Tiran.

Looks nice 9/10

8.5/10
Looks nice but it’s a full set.

9/10 sinister man with razor blades.

Enchants dosen’t match and the set looks kinda weird with the big hat.

Maybe get another helm and change enchants? 5/10

You look like a pandaren dark templar a la star craft. Moody leathers with glowing blades.it looks pretty cool I have to say. 9/10.

2 Likes

It’s a pirate outfit, it’s not very fitting for a Monk. But it’s definitely in theme with this expansion and it’s a nice made combination of items for the desired outcome here which is the pirate look. The weapon feels a bit misplaced here. -0.5 for that. I would have given 9.5 if you were an Outlaw rogue though but you are Monk, so 8.5/10.

Did you really get that mad over a transmog rating?

I’m sorry i hurt your feelings i guess, but i’m not going to make unecessary drama with you over something like this. If feedback from strangers affect you that much i don’t think you should be on this post.

Also please skip me.

2 Likes

@ZansĂŽ

10/10.

Really like the green-ish color and the weapon choice :smiley: Fits you perfectly.

1 Like

Nothing particularly interesting, I’m sorry, you’ve just had your character naked and that isn’t a good slutmog either. 2/10

1 Like

10/10 cause I love the whole Sindorei theme/ fire thing going on, Im going for a Dark Ranger Sylvanas theme Monk ! Hope you like it (my weapon enchants are not that orange glow , it is the dreadflame pvp one)

1 Like

It works if you suspend disbelief over your skin colour. I’d say 9/10 when aiming for the theme, but the crown! Replace it with a black hood!

1 Like

8/10, overall good match, and the winkie-cover is suggestively scraping the ground. The hat though
 always makes me think it should be a rotating blue light with a police siren sound following you around everywhere.

Looks like a lvl 23 running around questing in redridge and nothing is matching. I dont like it at all, but i’ll still give you a 5/10 for being unique and doing your own thing

Im still missing belt and boots so my mog isnt complete

1 Like

7/10. A bit too flashy and bulky in the shoulders.

Oh, realy like that mog. Maybe switch to a more basic staff but thats it.
9-

(accidentally replied on the wrong char
)

Bogqog, really love the set, 9/10! (-1 for the boots, I don’t like them)

I like that set 7/10

6/10 - Great for what it is but I think the weapn enchantment is a bit off. Also, altogether its not quite exactly a Monk outfit! ^^

Definitely has an earthy feel to it, which is perfect for an orc monk. 8/10